[Upcoming Release] Soundcore Life Q30 (First REAL Look!)

Disclaimer: This post and all of its contents are fully compliant with Anker’s new ToS. Admin/Mods: If in doubt, feel free to send me a message, and I will provide a direct link to the publicly available source.

Soundcore is preparing to release its first noise cancelling headphones with USB-C input… Take a look at Life Q30!

Features & details

• Hi-Res Certified Sound: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones have 40mm drivers that reproduce treble up to 40kHz for full-bodied sound with excellent clarity.
  • Multiple Noise Cancellation Modes: Choose from Transport, Indoor, or Outdoor modes to maximize the active noise cancellation’s effect depending on where you’re listening.
  • Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation: Low and mid-frequency ambient sounds and up to 95% of engine noise are detected and filtered out by a digital active noise cancellation chipset, as well as external and internal microphones on each earcup.
  • Calls with Excellent Clarity: Enhanced voice pick-up and noise reduction ensure you are heard clearly while using Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones for calls.
  • 40-Hour Playtime: Listen for up to 40 hours in noise cancellation mode and 60 hours in standard mode. Get 4 hours of listening from a quick 5-minute charge.
  • Lightweight Build: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones weigh just over 9oz (260g) and have memory foam earcups with a protein leather cover for all-day comfort.
  • Ergonomic Design: Life Q30’s earcups rotate by up to 15° to adjust to the shape of your head and its headband can also be adjusted for a more comfortable, secure fit.
  • Transparency Mode: Press the touch control on Life Q30’s right earcup for 2 seconds to activate Transparency mode to allow you to hear voices and traffic at a natural level when needed.
  • Soundcore App: Select an active noise cancellation mode, update firmware, customize the EQ or choose a preset, and create a soothing white noise soundscape when you want to relax.
  • NFC Fast Pairing: Tap your Android phone on Life Q30’s right earcup for extra-fast pairing.
  • Multi-Point Connection: Life Q30 Bluetooth headphones can be connected to 2 devices at once for easy switching.

Specifications

• Impedance: 16Ω
  • Driver (Full Range): 2 × 40mm
  • Frequency Response: 16Hz - 40kHz
  • Range: 15 m / 49.21 ft

Are you interested in Soundcore's first noise cancelling headphones with USB-C input? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
8 Likes

3rd version benefits, USBC.

1 Like

I like that little detail in gold :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Q10 have USB-C though. This set is giving you the USB-C from Q10, the ANC from Q20 and hopefully better sound quality then both.

2 Likes

4hrs from a 5 minute top up is great.
The added benefits of a USBC input!
Great update @Insider

1 Like

Right so why not USB C earlier with ANC, why not?

Good to have the improvement but it just emphasizes the buy V3 mantra.

Kinda makes me want to pre order them

1 Like

I’m liking the Frequency Response: 16Hz - 40kHz and USB-C

1 Like

Looking good, and glad to see colouring is gold. Give appearance of high end.

1 Like

Can’t wait! My Space NC are getting old and I use them almost daily. I’ll wait to see the reviews on them, but it won’t hurt to add a 4th pair of Anker over-the-ears headphones to the collection. :smiley:

2 Likes

App support :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just realized the range, wish more earbuds had that range

1 Like

I would remove this post tbh. You must’ve signed an NDA which you violated already (not sure what the terms were but just assuming)

2 Likes

You can always flag it? I’ve not been tracking this specific product, they sometimes ship in places like Japan before rest of world, but yes I get your point.

2 Likes

Didn’t think of flagging because wasn’t sure what to flag it for. But you could be right about shipping to some markets first

2 Likes

Oh I can’t wait for these!!

1 Like

Pre-Order not available at my country …
Only USA, UK unless I am missing something …

1 Like

I love the design!!! It looks comfy too!!

1 Like

It makes sense for first launch to be limited countries to allow for potentially large warranty or return issues. It is sight unseen still remember, may be an awful product. Probably isn’t but it would be foolish to launch in more countries, for it to be publically panned and retracted.

It would be best to place in hands of diverse testers quietly and process feedback. They probably are doing to a degree.

The last time I noticed a flawed product released and panned was the DC cable, before that the 4 port 100W charger.

1 Like