[New Release] Magnetic Cable Holder Now Available!

Yeah I really would😂

2 Likes

I definitely think it would be nice in different colors or maybe even like a wood looking style so people who have wood desks could have it blend in

2 Likes

Yea a wood finish sure sounds nice. And it can make a product look premium if finish is done well

2 Likes

Looks interesting. Certainly something that I’d buy, to help try and keep my desk tidy!

2 Likes

Cable holder in Black would look elegant, and look hidden with the cable color!

2 Likes

I like that it has the full Anker name on it but this product is not for me

4 Likes

Love the look of the clips that go onto the cables, but that base is a bit clunky. Unless the scale is misleading and this is actually tiny, I don’t think I’ll be cluttering my desk with it. A shame as I’d love something to stop cables disappearing down the back of my desk.

2 Likes

Dimensions are 3.48 x 1.61 x 0.36 inches.

2 Likes

Oh heck yes! This is awesome. I like that the Anker logo is stamped there so the brand is clearly represented without begging for attention. I would surely love to have something like this on my desk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s quite compact, smaller than I thought it would be, which is good.
So how soon is coming soon then @Insider?

3 Likes

Definitely! Cable and cord management has been an ongoing issue for me. I can use this for both my computer and entertainment systems.

3 Likes

Looks good. What are the dimensions

2 Likes

Hm interesting. I agree with others. I like it and if it’s a good price and marketed well it will sell well.

2 Likes

At $10 -$15 this would be very tempting.

2 Likes
3 Likes

You know the deal, @paulstevenewing.

Soon means soon. When it is imminent, I will update to “Upcoming Release” as per usual.

2 Likes

Patience isn’t one of my strengths @Insider :rofl:

3 Likes

This has caught my attention, love this sort of stuff.
thanks @Insider

1 Like

I get the cable cuffs are magnetic to the base, but how is the base attached to anything? Is it also magnetic? I like a basic, elegant black coloring too. I’d love to have this for my ‘charging station’ where cables come up from behind the table — without a collector like this, they have to dangle up, onto the table so they don’t siphon down the back side.

3 Likes

Fair point regarding how the base @SpencerJames
This would need to be super supple rubber to grip on a surface and take the weight of 5 cables pulling on it. But assuming its got metal running though it i would guess not?

3 Likes