Unlock the power of eufyCam 2/2C -Motion Detection

From the screenshots, this system looks user friendly, i would definitely consider next time when looking for home security. Also, the illustrations are on-point!

But why does it take 5 seconds to un-pixelate every recording or live view?

how to fix please?

Awesome work. I get the feeling that “Activity Zones” are limiting or not working as well.
If I have no zones my camera is more sensitive.

Anyone else?

Thanks @AnkerOfficial setting my eufy cam2 tonight, this will help out alot!

I’ve found the activity zones don’t do anything at all. After purchasing and testing the cameras I have found that I get 20 second recordings of leaves rustling every two minutes all night long, or recordings of cars driving by even though they are well outside of the zones. Then someone came into my yard and stole some things and the camera did not pick that up at all. Customer service had me change settings including deleting all the activity zones, changing power settings, and making sure I selected “All Motion.” Again I had things stolen from my yard. Ironically the only two times this has happened was shortly after installing these security cameras! The only other oddity I’ve noticed is that the camera seems to just stop recording anything for several hours at a time. I was very hopeful when I bought these cameras, and they initially seemed to have everything I wanted in a security camera, but now I’m very unimpressed with the results. I’m also estimating that at best I’ll get 30 days of battery life out of the cameras.

I have issues with my eufy 2c pro cam and my solocam l40. Both are located just about the same area of my house and either 1 or the other will pick up motion but not both. I have a 4wheeler trail on the side of my property and I only catch motion at the very last second before they’re out of range on cam 2 and on cam 1 there is no sign of them entering or leaving the trail. How do I fix this? Another issue I am having is when one cam starts recording it triggers the other to record for 5 seconds. Why is this there is never anything there it’s only killing my battery. I just recently switched from arlo to eufy don’t make me regret it please.

There is a special forum for EUFY items.
You will find the website by using Gockel (sic)

1 Like

Hello, @AnkerOfficial this is my camera FoV and zones. I still see a lot of the time motion detections are missed. For example i usually have a car parked on my driveway, and when i hopped in my car and drove out this morning, none of that was recorded! I have human only set and highest sens level. Its installed exactly like the photo in this article, probly anout 2.2m high from ground.

Did you find the solution, I have the same issue . Doesn’t record cars.

I really wish human detection worked at night. I don’t understand how disabling it at night is “for safety”. I get all kinds of notifications at night as stray cats and raccoons and even moths fluttering around the cams trigger them. There’s no way to prevent the moths from triggering them as they are right on the lens. As a result I have to turn off my notifications at night. Also, reducing sensitivity reduces the likelihood of humans being detected - how safe is that?

Anker support is probably a better idea to check on it.

There is also an Eufy security community as well.

I have the Eufy 2c ams and I do not think I am having that issue.

Since it is on human mode, you may miss a few interactions maybe coming in and out.

Depending on the vehicle, I am wondering if the vehicle and your clothing is similar (light or both dark) and it not triggering a human activity as it does not sense it as “a human”

But only a theory.

I am assuming if you have it on motion then it catches it. The camera does look place right, (off to side, distance and etc).

May need to keep track and see if it is only during specific times it does not capture it (dawn or dusk)

Can I still see my home by using the app while overseas ? And having an Indonesian SIM card in , not my Australian one. I’d like to monitor my home while I’m away, I have 3 cameras set up, recording range is ok but I don’t use zones. It doesn’t record my van leaving or arriving which I find strange. But over all I think the camera are ok. Longer recording area would be good but they are still ok. I do get far too many notifications but will apply some of your recommendations and see what happens
Cheers

With the new home-base having “AI” and facial recognition, I feel that we should not get alerts for recognized people such as family members that jave been added to the system…

Hi. Here’s the link to the eufy forum: https://community.anker.com/tags/eufy I suggest searching that forum for your question and if you cannot find it, reach out to support@anker.com Thanks!