Unable to view Eufy Camera's via Echo 8

I just Purchased the following Eufy camera from Amazon:
eufy Security, eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit, Wireless Home Security System with 180-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, 1080p HD, IP67, Night Vision, No Monthly Fee

I have 2 camera’s that are currently connected and working, but when I ask Alexa to view either Eufy camera, it says the camera is not responding.

System Version: 2.1.2.0h
Subsystem Version: 1.3.0.9

1 Like

Did you set up the smart integration via the eufy app and alexa app?

Yes, setup via the Alexa app. Removed and re-added all devices but no go.

1 Like

Same issue started a few days ago. Used to be fine. Works fine in Eufy security app.

1 Like

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. It worked perfectly for 27 days straight. All Amazon products are fine, just eufy — To amazon is the issue. Seems like an authentication issue of some sort. I’m in Australia, maybe localized international servers also to lighten the workload? Works APP fine, Works none Alexa Products since Alexa App updates last week and week before it worked a few days after first update, then after second nothing at all. It’s really application related somehow.

Hey, a side question.i just bought 2C Pro, anyway I can use voice to cast live videos to android smart TV? Teenagers home schooling and I want them be able to view what is outside there or approaching. Thanks!