UK Powercore 10000 PD £16 - new low price

Note: this is being upgraded to 20W “soon” (next 2 months) so factor this in the price. In reality I’m not expecting 20W over 18W to have any meaningful performance impact on the recharge time of this product nor most devices you’d use with this.

This is the sort of product many should own, 10Ah is sufficient to get most people through a long day, is very pocketable. This price is unusually low as I predict there’s an excess of supply they are seeking to drain before the 20W performance bump, so I’m not expecting this price to be repeated soon.

Recommended for serious consideration for purchase :slight_smile:

There are other colours too for £19, these prices for non-black colour is unlikely to be available again any time soon (within next 2 months) but I always pick the lowest cost… but for a present for those special loved ones who superficially think colour is important… I think these are good value.

4 Likes

£16 is a no brainer for those wanting a 10000mah PowerCore. Amazing value for money.
Great share @professor

1 Like

Even less with built-in cable if you have Android, but note you still need a cable to charge it.

1 Like

That’s a steal at that price :ok_hand: thanks @professor for sharing !

1 Like

The excess inventory clearance before “20W everything”. Very few here will notice the 20W advantage, it helps largest devices most as they spend more time at < 85% charging. Most phones spending half their time nowhere near the maximum Watts input as they trickle charge past 85% often for half the 0%-100% time.

This will help tablets, larger phones most, but those devices may want 20Ah anyway for more recharges, and it then needs 20W input to recharge itself faster.

2 Likes

Nice find!

1 Like