UK 27% Off PowerPort Atom III Slim 63w Amazon Deal

And breathe…
Here the first discount I’ve seen on this charger.
@professor I guess you don’t need one now, but after a long wait here’s here’s good reduction on this charger.

Down to £35.99 from £48.89.

7 Likes

Agree the £36 is a new low but they did increase the price from £46 to £49 in November.

Yes I have two of these, I wish it was a 5 port. Currently I charge my tablet, Powercore off by PD ports, a 3-in-1 cable for phone / buds / flashlight and my watch.

1 Like

You know what @professor its been so long coming down I’m not sure if I really need one!

1 Like

I know what you mean. I don’t need anything from Anker right now, I’m waiting for one of my devices to die and that will probably drive a charger decision, last major set of purchases were C to L cables as folks bought newer iPhones and I gifted my Duo chargers with the cables as the two 63W 4 port chargers liberated up my Duo chargers.

1 Like

I just did a review of my chargers.
I have the
45w C with 15w A PowerPort+ Atom III
18w C twin port PowerPort III Duo
18w C x 2 Nano
Samsung 25w C

So to add this to the collection I “could” be gaining 45w charging to the Galaxy Tab, but only if its actually compatible (PPS and PDO) and I’m not using the other C port. Which in that case would probably reduce that to 25w or 18w depending on the PPS side of things work. I understand the Samsung needs PPS and PDO for 45w charging and it concerns me the info online says;

Notes

• This charger does not support 45W fast charging for Samsung Note 10.

I fear that statement actually means “this charger doesn’t support 45w to Samsung devices”

1 Like

I expect you’re right, lack of PDO means a 45W port gives 27W.

My next phone may be Samsung, my reasons for OnePlus the last 7 years (good value) have vanished.

1 Like

I know what you mean, the new 9 Pro I think starts from about £800, thats Samsung territory.
Although I’ve never used a OnePlus to judge between them and Samsung.
All I know is the Samsung was a breath of fresh air and lightning quick after being an Apple fanboy for many years.
But I think the same can be said for many phones that started “cheap”. Specs have gone up and so have the prices.

1 Like

My 3 year old OnePlus still has good battery life as I always have a Powercore with me and plug in when stationary so the battery cycles have used the least. My predecessor phone is nearer 5 years old and still working, but as soon as my phone does break I’ll buy something. I would be happy with as poor as 27W from a charger as currently I often use 10W not the proprietary 18W DASH

1 Like

Wow nice discount I’ve only seen the us one really go up now. It went on sale in the us early but now I’ve just watched the price switch between $50 and $60

Really nice find for those in the uk

1 Like

Price increase is definatley not what you want Kaitlyn.

1 Like

Yeah not at all, but I’m the stubborn type who tries hard to wait for deals to come especially if I know the price has been raised

1 Like

100%!
Unless your desperate to buy the item (replace a fully item etc) there’s never a good reason to pay full or increased price.

1 Like

There’s a worldwide shortage of electronics components in part due to disruption in manufacturing and in part increased demand with all the gadget purchase driven by new work and school from home practices.

So hardly surprising the price increases.

Fortunately I got vast majority of my needs met before all this, so I’m running them down til forced to buy. Still, winning some Anker competitions will help. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice charger and a good price too!

2 Likes

Oh my word, it finally happened… this went on sale!!

Nice find @paulstevenewing

Hope this makes some happy😉

1 Like

I’m sure it will @TheSnarkyOne

1 Like

Certainly is @ikari04warrior finally!

1 Like

I think if you actually want 45w charging is better to just get a charger from Samsung.
In my personal opinion, I think that charger is only good when your phone is about dead and want that extra charge the 45w charger will provide.
Besides, I think it only works for the Note 10+, I don’t think it’s fully compatible with Samsung’s latest phone

1 Like