UK 25% Off PowerPort Atom III Slim 65w Amazon Deal of the Day

Heres a deal on the older model of this charger, useful if you need more USBA rather than USBC ports.
Currently down to £27.50, which is a decent price for this.

6 Likes

Good deal for sure!

2 Likes

Nice deal hope you have a great weekend

2 Likes

Thanks @ikari04warrior @ktkundy
I’ll do my best to enjoy and hope you guys do too!

2 Likes

I’ve got this one, and it works really well.

Nice share @paulstevenewing

2 Likes

It’s a reasonable price but the one with 2 C 2A better matches my needs. Who has 3 USB A devices and one C 45W these days?

Of this 1C 3A is £28 then the 2C 2A should be about £32… But never has been.

1 Like

Thanks mate, hope all is well.

2 Likes

100% @professor
I look at the 63w almost daily on Amazon and haven’t seen it drop.
Equally it’s not attracting very high numbers of reviews either which makes me feel they are not selling.

2 Likes

Pricey obviously.

I’m feeling more that Anker’s heart isn’t in chargers, my guess is because at the average selling price around £15-£30 they make more money in hubs, audio, home, projectors, etc.

On the other hand, we get more support threads and complaints about hubs, audio, home, projectors…

1 Like

You could be right.
There seemed to be a push toward upgrading 18w to 20w to shout about iPhone compatability but that seems to have stalled.
As for sales and complaints on the higher end/price items, is that because they are not up to the mark or customers thinking they are buying X when it’s actually Y.
Maybe they should be sticking to the core products, the bread and butter stuff, that made them what they are today.
Or maybe they need to give more budget to the development team/outsource team to produce/procure products that the average consumer expects.

1 Like

Nice deal Paul! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks as always Daisy @Daiross

1 Like

Great deal :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @abigail.dmorais

1 Like

My observation is why would you push a £30 charger when you can push a £200 hub. I think Anker is looking upwards on average unit selling price and chargers aren’t really that.

I also am puzzled at someone’s decisions on purchases, if I had need for lots of ports and high performance , I’d buy/build a tower PC system, they are cheaper and more flexible and faster than a laptop.

1 Like

I guess the charger market is a saturated one, and for many people one or two chargers are enough.

I can see the benefits of a hub for some, but as you say, £200 would go a long way towards building a good PC.

There’s no hint of corresponding increase in support. I imagine customers spending £200 on a hub, it doesn’t work (for them) come here asking for help, Anker ignored them, so few owners for peer support so just get angry.

As Anker punches up it’s intended average unit selling price they need to either close this community to stop it being a venting platform, or login in here daily and field support issues.

1 Like

The only other brand forum I belong to is Samsung.
It seems to be the same most of the time.
Hobby forums are completely different which is probably why I spend more time on those now.

1 Like

Closed forums only members can search are good too. As venting isn’t the internet with the intention of bullying a credit note. Stops spammers too.

They unpinned the testing club here a week ago… Implies it’s gone.

The Soundcore community is under a sustained bot attack.

The admin

snoring

1 Like