UK 20% Off Bolder LC40 & LC90 Torch Amazon RENEWED

In my time with Anker I’ve never seen a discount on the Bolder range.
But if you’re after a great torch for a little less than normal price consider Amazon Renewed.

Currently the Renewed LC40 is available for £11.99 - non renewed version £15.99.
The Renewed LC90 is available for £20.79 - non renewed version £25.99.

I have the LC40 and had the LC90 and can recommend them both.

5 Likes

Thanks Paul,
Already have two LC40s and one LC90 but the ‘40 is perfect for the kid’s scouting so just picked up a third on the renewed deal.

2 Likes

Perfect @Big_Adam I’m glad you’re enjoying the Bolders :+1:t2:

1 Like

If you wait long enough eventually everything gets a discount lol

2 Likes

Hey @ikari04warrior hope you’re doing great.
You are correct, in my time with Anker I’ve never noticed a reduction on Amazon.co.uk for these.
Enjoy the weekend.

2 Likes

The current LC40 has a non replaceable 18650 cell, I’d be wary of renewed models which may be manufactured earlier. The LC90 comes with a replaceable 26650 cell so less risk there.

2 Likes

Have a great weekend as well :+1:

2 Likes

Great deals!! :clap:

2 Likes

I’ve seen those Bolder flashlights on Amazon. They get good things said about them.
I dont really have a need for a flashlight but at the price the model LC40 is i may be tempted.

1 Like

I really rate mine @SimonJones
Heres my review if you’re interested.

1 Like

Just took a look, ill also check out the review on the 90 too.

1 Like

Hey @SimonJones
The LC90 is an awesome torch too.
The LC40 is more a day to day compact torch but enough power and battery life if you ever find yourself in trouble.
The LC90 has a really long throw and adjustable light focus. In my opinion a little over the top for day to day carry but great on a camping and trekking trip.

1 Like

I have the original LC40, it’s successor, the LC90, LC130.

The original LC40 is my EDC purely because it’s smaller, and so being smaller doesn’t so much make my EDC bag as large. It is though more awkward to use as it’s not got a built-in charger. The newer LC40 is more practical for winter (dog walking etc).

The LC90 is both brighter and can focus the beam so you see more. If you were serious about wanting to illuminate that’s the one to go for.

The LC130 is more a floodlight, I had them just for power outages, to illuminate a whole room.