UK 15% Off PowerConf Amazon Voucher Deal

If you missed the last reduction there is now a £15 off voucher available to bring this Bluetooth conference unit down to £84.99.

There are lots of reviews and formation on the forum to reference if you’re not sure if this is for you.

Here’s mine!

2 Likes

Wasn’t it about £82 a few days ago…?

(still pricey and small discount)

1 Like

Yes @professor it’s was £82.99 for a week +/- and that was the lowest price it had been on Amazon.
Currently only £2 more than its lowest price so far isn’t bad in my book.

Im waiting for a decent/cheaper price on these,

Anything in your crystal ball?

Let me know if you spot one @paulstevenewing or get any insider gossip from the @professor

1 Like

I’m keen on this for use with my PowerCore.
I’m surprised 30cm isn’t an option across the range for that purpose.
I’m mainly static when I use my PowerCore so shorter cables would suit me fine.

No inside knowledge but I have the basic electrical knowledge that the shorter the cable the less important is quality.

So for short cables, I use Amazon basics.

1 Like

Yes they do tend to have 30cm versions of many of their cables.
Their 30cm is just £1.70 less than the Anker.
I dont know if my OCD tendencies will allow me to mix my cables :man_facepalming:t2:

Good discount @paulstevenewing… I have bought a lot of items online since the covid-19 Lockdown started… Powerconf is my best purchase for my work to date in 2020 (and probably all time)…

1 Like

Thats great to hear, i love mine too but it isn’t getting much use currently
It will when i return to work :+1:t2:

1 Like

I use it for 4-5 hours a day… When I return to office (if at all this year :crossed_fingers:) i may not use this at office, have other devices… But this is good for work from.home cases.

1 Like

Yes indeed, this product is a surprisingly good answer to work-from-home. Who’d have guessed that way back at its launch.

The discounts, months later, being so low, effectively says it is selling well, no need to discount.

The UK has had a particularly unusual lockdown, in that the UK effectively relied on goodwill of the people and let them go out as much as they liked, and focused on limiting the transmission by focusing on stopping mass crowds of people and long distance journeys. So lots of walking has been fine. That is what I have been doing and saw many other others “power walking meeting”. It also occurred in the driest sunniest spring ever recorded.

Plenty of people are being paid to not work. This was yesterday, a Thursday, at a nearby beach.

1 Like

Great deal @paulstevenewing !

1 Like