Transform Any Car Into a High-Tech Paradise with SmartCharge T2

Community-1200%C3%97500px

Hello, Roav fans!

Over the last few months, we’ve been hard at work on Roav’s latest pole-position product: SmartCharge T2.

It’s out now on Amazon, and we’re running a limited-time sale. From June 9th to 14th, use code ROAVT2245 to get 18% OFF on Amazon!

But wait, let’s hit the brakes for a second.

“What is SmartCharge T2?”

To put it simply, SmartCharge T2 transforms your analog 1985 Camaro IROC-Z (other cars are available) into a tech-fuelled starship that’s ready to tear up the high-tech highways of the 21st century.

Be it broadcasting music from your phone over the in-car stereo to answering calls without ever touching your phone, SmartCharge T2 brings the convenience of modern tech to your classic automobile.

And that’s not all that SmartCharge T2 has hidden under the hood!

Thanks to its PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port and PowerIQ USB-A port, SmartCharge T2 delivers high-speed charging power to almost any smartphone, including the latest iPhone and Samsung devices.

4 Likes

Released last December…

2 Likes

:laughing:

Guessing they are trying to highlight again if uptake is not what was expected…

1 Like

Yes, released last Dec, but Roav team feels like it’s necessary to have a post to tell everybody it’s back with a discount code :laughing: This one has been out of stock for a while haha

4 Likes

I beta tested this and it is fantastic. This is so good that I got rid of my F0 and Bolt :slight_smile:

Hmm, thinking on getting this for my dad :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this deal @AnkerOfficial

I am actually waiting for getting out more on Car now, so that I may use the Roav Viva/Viva Pro/Dashcams… currently lot of time is spent at home or walking on trails :rofl:

Definitely going to get this.

I can’t speak to this one, but I have a Roav bluetooth receiver and it works perfectly! Instantly connects when I turn the car on. I only got it because my car has RCA hookups, and I won’t get any static.

I bet this Roav is just as good!! Love all the features on such a small device.

1 Like

I just ordered on for my wife’s suv. Off brand ones cost $20 so I figured $5 more for a namebrand is worth it. I like that it has Bluetooth 5.0 and USB PD charging since she has an s20.

Cool

Note this is an 18W USBC PD port, the S20 is a 25W charger input. So not quite as fast as the supplied wall charger but close.

I suspect as the same charger below charges the S20 slower, it’s probably not pulling 25W anyway (a usb meter test needed to know) so probably 18W is not (significantly) slower.

Just ordered it.

I had the previous model and was happy with it until I got my new car and it kept messing with the car’s bluetooth phone system. My car’s plug is in the center console and blocks the mic. Even with turning off the phone call option on the SmartCharge it still would try to answer or if I was using the in car speaker system or using the phone’s speaker phone it would switch over mid conversation. This issue never happened in other cars and it will be used in one of my older cars that doesn’t have AUX. Except for that issue I like it.

When its time to replace that unit, I plan on getting one of these. But honestly with our daily drivers both having built in Bluetooth or Car Play services we may not need to replace our older one.

Definitely going to look into this one.

I’m really interested in buying this product, when will it be available for me & my fellow Europeans?