New Release: SmartCharge T2 | Roav's First with USB-C and Bluetooth 5!

Roav’s SmartCharge T2 is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $29.99 and should begin shipping on January 7.

Features & details

• Automatic Tuning: With just a simple tap of T2’s middle button, T2 automatically searches for and connects to unoccupied FM frequencies.
  • Strong Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 establishes an ultra-secure connection between your phone and T2 so you can enjoy skip-free music and calls wherever the road takes you.
  • PowerIQ 3.0: Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology delivers high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device while you’re on the road.
  • Noise Cancellation: Noise-cancellation technology and high-performance microphones ensure nothing interrupts your calls by filtering out road and wind noise.
  • 1-Button Calling: Stay connected to the world while behind the wheel without ever touching your phone by pressing T2’s central button to answer incoming calls.

What do you think about the latest Roav product? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

I’m hoping for the same :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

1 Like

Any updates on release date yet? Thanks !

1 Like

No, but it appears as though SmartCharge T2 will feature a USB-C port… Hip-hip-horray!

1 Like

Yes it sure will! Great news!

I can’t read the output for the USB-C though…

1 Like

UPDATE

Roav’s SmartCharge T2 is now available to order from amazon.com. Original post updated with details :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

awesome! thanks for the update @Insider

Hope @AnkerOfficial gives you the required privilege to make updates to earlier posts

1 Like

Available on Amazon for $29.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0813L778N

Go buy it, its amazing. I have been beta testing this for 6 months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems like a pretty good car charger

1 Like

Thanks, @ndalby!