Today's Apple iPhone 11 Keynote

Most likely not. LOL

iPhone Pro has been pre-ordered and set to be delivered on 9/20!!! WOO HOO!!!

I have 4 phones on order right now. Waiting to cancel two. The first two I ordered we with the AT&T activation. My order was placed 5 minutes after pre-orders went live and was already backordered to 10/4-10/11! Hell no! So I reordered them just as is (unlocked without a SIM card) and was able to get 9/20 for the space grey and 9/27 for the midnight green.

Did anyone else order one? Any issues or successful orders?

1 Like

Good for you, keep and sell the other 2 I don’t know if you can make any money, just saying

I doubt there’s that high of a demand for them in my area and would probably be too much trouble to sell them. If I knew I could make some money off of them I probably would, but ain’t nobody got time for that.

1 Like

Anyone on iOS 13 can now use Apple Arcade. It’s an early release for us lucky people hehe

1 Like

Anyone on iOS 13 enrolled into Dev / Beta Software testing Group, starting Thursday all can get the Apple Arcade… 1st month is free trial.

Edit - I already have access to it, and been checking it

There are definitely some good games on there. I’m trying to review everything I play on Apple Arcade…

What have you been playing?

only Dodo Peak and Spaceland so far…

Haven’t played either of those. I’ve played about 15 so far.

My favorites are Assemble, Hexflip and skate city.

There are many more good ones, but those are the best.

GUYS!!! It’s happening!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

giphy

2 Likes

Let us know what you think of it!

1 Like

Will do! I’m moving on up and will not be sad to say peace out, mofo, to my iPhone 6. LOL!

I’m anxiously checking the UPS tracking to see if it’s been delivered or not. I had it shipped to work, so I’ll have to track it down when it arrives. :smiley:

This is really nice! Definitely looking forward to using it more!

3 Likes

Awesome! It’s hard to tell from the photo: are you rocking the Midnight Green or the Space Gray?

Space Gray. I wanted the green, but decided to go with the gray. I’m glad I did. I love the uniform look.

That odd outline around the Apple logo is actually the space between the logo and the glass. I guess the glass is fairly thick, so it gives it that effect.

2 Likes

Here’s a tip for anyone suffering from robocalls: there’s a setting in iOS 13 that sends anyone who is not in your contacts straight to voicemail!
https://technicallywell.com/be-sure-to-change-this-one-setting-after-installing-ios-13/

2 Likes

Enjoy your new phone :+1:

1 Like

@TheCharneco I’m soooo jealous. I would love that phone. I’m probably gonna upgrade 2021

1 Like