Today's Apple iPhone 11 Keynote

I have no plans of leaving the Apple ecosystem either. iPhones are tanks… well, maybe not as tough as our resident @Tank, but, heck, my iPhone 3GS still powers up and I’ve never had any issues with it. I still have my iPhone 6S to use as a test device and it also keeps on ticking (sorry, that sucks about your battery, though!).

However, I might sit out the upgrade this year. My iPhone X still runs great and I don’t really need the wide angle lens (I thought the normal lens was too wide at times and was happy when they added the telephoto lens!).

4 Likes

Nope, their updates aren’t that great and they raise the price each upgrade. The phones don’t have the value that Apple has them priced at.

My wife still wants a 11 and her 6 plus won’t make it another year for the redesign.

That camera actually looks amazing. I would love to have it, but can’t afford it.

The only thing we could say good about the Apple event was the Apple TV+ $4.99 Mommy plan and the iPhone 11 @ $699 …

$699 is still high but considering earlier trends and Samsung phone rates,is a good price range for potential upgrade options from iPhone 6s or 7

1 Like

Then will you sold your original iphone X?:laughing:

If the price is cheaper and the sales should increase a lot. I often think about whether i need to buy an Android phone because the price is more affordable and the function is good.

Anker phone will be online again on the next April fools day.:rofl:

1 Like

Mobile phone explosion? It sounds a little scary, I have never happened before.

Exploding may be bit of an exaggeration, but this is what it looked like while it was still expanding. :rofl:

Team, we’ve ran out of ideas again. since people like taking selfies and photos, let’s throw in an extra camera and we will throw in some colors too! - Apple 2019

1 Like

Y’all don’t understand.

Apple does the big upgrade every third year. They will do the bug upgrade next year.

The rumors for the phone were basically 100% correct, and have been for the past few years, so I would bet they will be next year as well.

So this was planned, not just Apple not knowing what to do.

Not that it wasn’t disappointing…

If I were you, I’d look into some refurbished iPhone 8’s. I always look for older generations when new phones come out, because you can usually get killer deals on them. Plus, the 8’s have wireless charging and the older iPhone form factor, which may be closer to what your wife is used to.

Holy ca-RAP. I’ve never seen anything like that! You should send it into Apple for research :rofl:

1 Like

Oh Apple knows…

1 Like

Hahaha! I tried! …well, not for research, but I called them about it and was like, “Your replacement battery that I bought back in November ate my phone. Fix it.” To which they replied, “So sorry for your inconvenience, but these only have a 90 day warranty and we cannot help any further.” :angry:

Surprised they didn’t tell you that you charged it wrong…

All it needed was some exercise, all food and no walk made it bloat and expand :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That $699 tag is so tempting when I look at my iPhone 7 :thinking:

1 Like

Hahahaha! Right?!

I know what you mean. I’ve been waiting so long for a new phone though that I’m going all in and getting the Pro as soon as pre-orders open tomorrow. I will not be sad to see my iPhone 6 go away forever. lol

2 Likes

I’m sure you will not miss your old mate… :crazy_face:

1 Like