Time for Anker Auction Event šŸ’”

Itā€™s been a while since the last Auctionā€¦ may be time for next auction :wink:

What are your thoughts for the Auction item?

May be an Auction event starting in early March :crossed_fingers:

@AnkerOfficial

4 Likes

Like the idea but will you reveal your bucks :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Shenoy
Iā€™m loving the sound of that, who wouldnā€™t?
Wasnā€™t there one at Christmas?
How regularly does Anker normally hold auctions?
Have a great day.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s timeā€¦ I need to save my bucks not wasting them on Power Draws every week (I donā€™t win those Lucky Draws anyway :man_facepalming:)

Thanks giving or Christmas ā€¦ thatā€™s when @Shenoy won a grand prize ā€¦actually that was for Ankerā€™s 3 year anniversary I believe.

Usually the Auctions are every month but as we have more giveaways for Christmas, New Years etc., Anker may not have any last couple months.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks @Ice1
So bring on the next auction then :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds funā€¦ What is itā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

I will, but once the Auction is over (conditions apply) :joy:

1 Like

Thank you @Ice1 for answering these!

@paulstevenewing hope to see the auction soon and will be a lot of fun

@J_Hansen Anker would have a Anker / Sister Brand product on Auction, bidding would be done with the PowerBucks, Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks, and Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3 Likes

I bid 500 PBs for the mystery item! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation :+1:
Great idea for a bit of fun, now I must try and save powerbucks instead of doing powerdraws, think Iā€™m down to 5 bucks :joy:

1 Like

Ill be there @Shenoy, but wont be troubling anyone as I donā€™t have many bucks stashed away.

I used to ā€œspendā€ mine in the PowerDraws as soon as i got them but now only go for products i need or want to test.

1 Like

my success rate on PowerDraw has been pretty bad ā€¦ only once in all these years ā€¦ so saving the bucks for Auction!

2 Likes

Ready for the auction as long as itā€™s a good item :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

It needs to be required to have your account revealed. Itā€™s completely sketchy not to.

2 Likes

If only I could more than one like for thisā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Some Positives for having PowerBucks hidden / mystery, which I am sure many may agree / not agree to, these are my thoughts ā€“

1. There is always a surprise aspect
  2. No one knows till the time auction ends, who the winner will be!
  3. It makes lazy people keep checking the auction :smiley:
  4. For an auction to be really be funā€¦ the total asset has to be mystery,
  5. And why would I (or anyone for that matter) want to expose powerbucks - I am sure there are lot who would just want to empty it :wink: ā€¦ simply keep bidding / bloating it ā€¦ As long as Bloating is allowed, i think it is fair to keep the PowerBucks hidden
  6. There are few with lot of PowerBucks in excess of 4-5K, and with the Account PowerBucks revealed, we already know who will be the winnerā€¦ then its not an Auction but a Premium PowerDrawā€¦

Hope @Ankerofficial keeps the option as in the past, and let us keep the Account Hidden, not required to reveal the PowerBucks

Couldnā€™t agree more.
I donā€™t hide my profile but for those that want to, whatever, go for it :man_shrugging:t3:
The only thing I feel I personally miss out on is not being able to see someoneā€™s location, itā€™s interesting knowing where you guys are based.

1 Like

I went all-in on the wireless buds last week, what a waste of bucks that was :unamused: I lose to people who just post a one line review.

4 Likes

Yes, this is an enhancement request for the Anker & Soundcore Community, reveal everything except Points / PowerBucks / Notes

1 Like

Had once gone all-in with all powerbucks for Anker PowerStrip ā€¦ but without luck

After that now I use only 1 entry into PowerDrawā€¦ just to test my luckā€¦ but 1 entry only!