Thoughts on All -in-One Wireless Mic Systems

Hello!

It’s been a while since I was last here and I hope this finds you all well and flourishing.

A question for those in the know.

I am looking for an all in one wireless mic set up compatible with both DSLR and iPhone. Ideally a duo lavalier set up. 2 x Transmitter and 1 x Receiver.

Needed for both live presentations, interviews and also for film taping and recording purposes.

I’m aware of brands like Rode, Synco, Deity, Comica Audio and Hollyland Lark 150 Duo and the forthcoming DJI Mic (which does look incredible) but I don’t need it to be of high level professioal quality and price like Sennheiser, more a prosumer level.

I don’t think Anker has ventured into the wireless mic arena, as of yet, but who knows!

Does anyone have any personal recommendations based upon usage? I’m the sort of person who sees something reads the reviews but only ever remembers the negative aspects. I don’t want to buy something and then have to send it back. Many of the retail stores that do stock this type of equipment are only stocking the vastly expensive products.

Your guidance and advice would, as ever, be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hmm I was I could help. If you don’t get any recommendations just do your research and buy whatever you think will work best for you

1 Like

On the last Amazon live with Adam he did show a mic that Anker was doing. Really unsure of the specific specs but it was not a expensive one. It may be on Anker website or maybe Ankerwork location.

1 Like