The Photography Contest Returns

Hey, Anker fans!

Are you into photography? Even if it’s just capturing life’s picturesque moments with your phone, we’re looking forward to your submission. If you’re a little more serious about the hobby with your own DSLR, so much the better!

After having a great turnout last year, we’re bringing the contest back due to popular demand. If your photo wins, we’ll display it proudly on our social media and here on the community!

We want you to take a picture of an Anker product, or of people using the product. You can experiment with different scenarios, props, lightning, and more to enhance your image and make your creation picture-perfect.

Some touch-ups and other edits for clarity and quality are acceptable, but try not to get carried away with the editing. The best product photos are clean and natural, and anyway, it’s not a Photoshop contest (this time)!

“But Anker,” you might be asking, “what if I’m not too good at photography? I don’t even know which way to point the camera. What’s a ‘camera’ anyway?”

Those are some great questions, disembodied fan voice in my head. If you haven’t mastered the basics, check out this beginner’s guide to help you get started.

Time to line up your subject, get your lighting in place, and start shooting. Before you begin, though, do read the rules in detail to make sure your submission will be eligible.

Good luck, and Power On!

Rules

1. Images should be high-quality (at least 1920×480). However, when you post your submission, please resize it to 2MB. JPEG format only.

2. Your submission should contain:

• 1 Anker Product Photo
  • 1 Title (in the comment itself, not on the photo image)
  • 1 Short Description of the Product (again, just in the comment)
  1. Basic editing including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping is acceptable, provided it does not affect the authenticity of the photo.

2. Photos will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit, and likes by community users.

3. Open to residents in THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD only.

4. Winner winner! Sorry, we’re all out of chicken dinner, but you’ll get the following:

• The first place winner’s photo will be displayed on our social media and community homepage. They’ll also get a 35% off voucher for any Anker product.

• The second and third place photos will be featured in our recap post following this event. They’ll also get 30% and 25% off vouchers, respectively.

• Everyone who participates in this event will get an automatic 50 PowerBucks!

1. This event runs from May 27th, 2019 through June 9th at 11:59 PM, PDT.

2. The winner will be announced on June 14th, 2019.

3. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Winner Announced!

Check it out here

17 Likes

Awesome contest! Thanks @AnkerOfficial

Sounds really cool! Hopefully photography noob me can luck out and get a good shot :smiley:

1 Like

Great contest! I’m gonna have some fun doing this!

Are we allowed to enter more than once? E.i, more that one photo?

@gAnkster has some great new photos to enter!

2 Likes

Nice new contest! Thanks @AnkerOfficial !

1 Like

Fantastic photo contest, thanks to @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity…

1 Like

What’s the reward?

3 Likes

Be sure to read the post thoroughly next time :wink:

1 Like

Hello @AnkerOfficial, attached below is my entry into the contest:

Title: Is it an Orange Roughy, no… Is it an Orange Fruitfish, no… It is an Orange Soundcore Icon Mini

Description: Soundcore Icon Mini is a compact, fist sized speaker with 7-8 hour playback time, 2-3 hrs to full charge with IP67 rating for water protection, microphone for Handsfree calling and AUX connectivity from Soundcore Icon series.

14 Likes

Very cool :joy::sunglasses:. Did it play well while in the honey? :joy:

1 Like

yes, plays pretty well, in fact I was playing song when I shot this pic :grin:

Looks very clean and unique! I wish I were you!

3 Likes

Well seems like I am taking part :slight_smile:

Omg very clever we have some competition :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know this photo has been published already, but let’s do it again:

5 Likes

TitleIntroducing anker power cocoon!

description
No animals were harmed during the making of the picture :+1: items included were anker power core 20100 and anker power wave wireless charger

2 Likes

(face palm) How did I miss that? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Anyone else notice the watermarks in the banner image…

It’s ok. I fix. :wink:

@AnkerOfficial, here’s a version without watermarks in case you want to use it. :smile:

7 Likes

Keep the cable there for a while.
As far I see there is guinea pig inside.
This will proof the quality! :joy:

1 Like

Your a living legend :joy:

1 Like