$50 off the all-new eufyCam 2

OK, so if HomeKit ist really the ONLY difference for sure, then Homebase 2 is worthless for me. Do not need HomeKit. Really no other advantages/features of hombase 2 than HomeKit?

Sad, i thought you’re smart enough to implement a small repeater in each new cam (which costs battery for sure, but we wouldnt care) to compensate and reparation the/of broken promise and lie of a hardware range extender, which has been published in april/may 2019 already to fix the horrible eufy cam ranges.

But thanks for the answers. At least the first one helped me as i now know that HB 2 isn’t needed for anyone, except he wants HomeKit Support.

1 Like

Thanks. Already contacted support to get on the beta list.

1 Like

Which address do you contact to join the beta HomeKit list?

1 Like

Pretty bold to say you support HomeKit three days ago and it’s not in the product. Just received mine from Best Buy today and there is no HomeKit support.

How do we join the beta program?

1 Like

I signed up through http://community.anker.com/testing_club but haven’t heard back yet. I wouldn’t be too hard on them regarding the HomeKit support out of the box. Just glad we are making progress getting it to market.

1 Like

Not yet but coming soon in Dec. It’ll be officially released via an OTA FW upgrade. If you want to try it earlier, welcome to be our HomeKit beta tester. Feel free to contact us via Support@eufylife.com.

If you want to try it earlier, welcome to be our HomeKit beta tester. Feel free to contact us via Support@eufylife.com.

If you want to be our HomeKit beta tester. Feel free to contact us via Support@eufylife.com.

Thank you. I reached out and looking forward to testing it out early!

1 Like

Is HomeKit Secure Video part of the December firmware update? If not, is it at least in the pipeline?

1 Like

Nice. Glad its compatible with HomeKit!

1 Like

Also curious on this…

1 Like

Yes, Already included. But require user subscribe for $2.99 (200GB) or $9.99 (2TB) iCloud plan.

2 Likes

Thank you. I reached out today and hope to hear back soon.

I Need to Buy this Camera. I cant wait. When its avaible in germany?

1 Like

When will it be possible to have more than 3 guests on the app? I have 6 people that need to have guest access at my house…

Are there any issues with the EufySecurity app with Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, because I am unable to use it to speak to either of my EufyCam 2’s speakers on the cameras. My kids with 2 different iphones, and a Google Pixel can talk to them fine, but my phone won’t work. I can see the blue wiggly lines when I push to talk, but no sound comes out of the cameras. My phone works fine with Google Assistant, voice recorder, and making calls, so I know my microphone is working fine, but I’m stumped as to why it won’t work with the app.

Would like to know when usb storage on the EufyCam Homebase 2 will be available?

I am struggling to find any mention of a battery backup feature in HomeBase 2. Maybe there isn’t, like in E model?

And if it does have a battery - how long is unplugged runtime compared to HomeBase 1? Any info please?

Edit: Sorry if it is a dumb question. Just point me to relevant URL then and I’ll show myself out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical how can sign for this?