The Community Christmas Countdown | 2 Giveaway Events Per Week!

Thank you sir.

Check out last year’s t-shirt design contest

1 Like

Awesome! I’m looking forward to these giveaways. And good luck to everyone

Seems like the next couple of weeks should be fun and hopefully the forum is flooded with active members.

Having quickly scrolled down I can see there is a general demand for socks. I wouldn’t mind a beanie hat with some built in Soundcore speakers :yum:

2 Likes

I have 8 anker earphones/headphones but won’t mind having some more :grin:

I’d love a.pair of winter gloves, where you answer phone and speak into little finger while thumb is ear piece :call_me_hand:in this sort of way.

1 Like

Aha… that thread has some cool designs:)

1 Like

Two giveaways a week? That’s going to get nuts!

I hope these giveaways are not like comment on 2s or 3s, but if they are then are you ready @Jesse_Hernandez1 ?
roll up sleeves :joy:

Interesting… Can’t wait to see what is in store for us.

mystery box, cant wait!

Nah I’m not going to play.

Lol who am I kidding :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha. I cannot believe you are not going to play. Hahahaha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really want to win this. Last year Box was the amazing box. Also check out this 5th anniversary box.
Check out this video.

Thank You Anker for Great Product.

4 Likes

Don’t know if those boxes will be given out this year due to this competition, but then @AnkerOfficial might be feeling generous.

Wouldn’t mind getting my hands on one if they did - was jealous last year seeing the amazing gifts in the box but was good to see them go to the people who had put time and effort into making the community grow. And for that we have all reaped the rewards over the past 12 months.

3 Likes

Ooh I do like mystery boxes! And for everyone not wanting socks, I’ll take them! You can never have too many socks :smile_cat:

1 Like

When I was young after WWII my mother used to mend socks.
Far away those times…

1 Like

Yay! Honestly this time last year I found anker from a Facebook group I am in that does glitches freebies and deals etc and someone posted about ankers Christmas giveaway where there is 3 stocking and you had to pick 1 and if you were lucky u won one of several awesome prices!
I won a pair of Bluetooth headphones and now I have became a huge anker fan! This will be fun to see what prizes will be in these boxes and I love winning don’t get me wrong but I also love reading posts from others whow end up winning I love the excitement for anyone not just myself!
But Goodluck and happy holidays to everyone!!

thanks man i apprecate the ping

2 Likes

oooooo my birthday is on Monday the 17th, wouldn’t that be a lovely Bday present @AnkerOfficial wink wink lol! You love guys this should be fun

2 Likes

Wow! This sounds exciting!!! Of course would love to win a mystery box but I’m more excited about what quizzes, prompts, and contests Anker is putting on!!! I am always up for a challenge!!!

1 Like