The Community Christmas Countdown | 2 Giveaway Events Per Week!

:open_mouth: someone knows something the rest of us dont

1 Like

I won’t know til at least Friday what it is?

I was only asking g, as not expecting anything from anyone in particular. However, I do enter lots of draws n comps, so who knows. Now n again I get a nice surprise and win a comp from mo the ago, I’d forgotten about

Announcement soon

Wait.

1 Like

Lol after the recent announcement you will be expecting one soon enough :clap:t2:

Which then puts the question… What is at the post office awaiting my collection?

Lol hopefully it’s not a bill :joy:

1 Like

The suspenders must be killing g you all by now…

Well I went to the post office today, to cellect my mystery package… It’s not a bill and it’s not from Anker … I’ll give you a couple guesses, especially as I had to pay £0.70 (70p) to collect from the post office

A huge Christmas card and the person didn’t pay the correct postage :tongue:

No but the bra is murder.

3 Likes

Sports bra ftw :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nope, and nope!
.it was a free sample. A bloody free sample, that if the postman had tried, would have easily gone through the letter box. FFS :rage:

1 Like

Ugh that’s the worst when you have to take your time to get something that you should have easily had delivered. I recently had to go to the Post to get a tiny package because they thought it was broke and wanted to make sure I would collect it… It was a freaking squishy, those stress releif squishy ball

But its a squish ball, Ill bet you secretly loved squeezing it to relieve your stress from wasting time haha :joy:

And now, you know the source of your stress :stuck_out_tongue: I can see you ripping the box open and squishing those things. LOL…

Haha yes I did, it was actually a small bag package that made it even worse. I squeezed that thing all the way home until my wife took it from me because I almost popped it

3 Likes

Reminds me of one of the most popular giveaways we ever had a our trade show booth–a bouncy ball that lit up and flashed when it hit something. We had people come back 3, 4, 8 times to get more of them.

We finally had to ban them in our own offices because you literally heard thumps all day long as the higher-ups bounced them off their office walls! Boom-Boom all day long.

1 Like