The Anker Treasure Hunt | Find Every Product to Win

tough luck this time… for the pictures in contest, it may be a good idea :wink: never too late to update the rules

@AnkerOfficial may be you could add the rule suggested by @professor

2 Likes

My favorite part of the Highlights magazines when I was a kid!

So, I see 10 for sure, but if you count a certain “cable” as (2) items and not a single C-to-lightning cable, that would make 11 items when they’re counted separately.

Pretty fun contest! Thanks @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

And as the rules doesnt state proof is required you could be right @professor

I see 10 products, although 1 can be construed as a dual item thus making it 11

1 Like

If you were to win this do you know what you would end up picking as your prize?

I have no trouble finding 9 of the items. I may need to clean my glasses though.

I’m not gonna lie guys, I’m well and truly stuck on 9.
I’ve looked at the picture from every angle and can’t find anymore.

1 Like

At least you’re honest! Really appreciate that! You still have time to keep looking or maybe there really are just 9 and all of us are hallucinating you never know until Anker releases the answers😂

1 Like

I’ve even found what I belive are 2 tricky/hidden ones.
If i see it I’m sure ill wonder how i missed it. Hopefully during the event not after @ktkundy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The funny thing it the one you can’t find might be one someone else found right away. Hopefully you find it before it ends

1 Like

I’ve spotted 10 I think although only able to view on my phone and a couple are a little disguised :parrot::pirate_flag::moneybag:

I know, I would pick up @professor’s Guinness! :grin:

1 Like

I saw nine products.

I found a few but will reserve my final number until later tonight when I can peacefully look at it

A bunch of L0 members are coming out of the woodwork :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I was hoping they did the same thing this time around but guess not :man_shrugging:

I think it might be finished before you get the chance but good choice :joy:

I see 10 different products.