The Anker Treasure Hunt | Find Every Product to Win

Fun event @AnkerOfficial! I see a total of 10 items. We shall see if my Lasik is still paying off :rofl:

2 Likes

Agreed… this is a fun event! I see 10.

Seems the younger you are the more you see!

1 Like

LOL the older you get the more accessories you may need :older_man::eyeglasses::eyes:

2 Likes

I found the last one …hehehe!
10!

1 Like

What fun, I see 10 items.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the challenge.

Maybe easy for the parrots to repeat, but the true test will be saying / showing where the items are :slight_smile:

TS1

3 Likes

I think there are 9 items hiden :thinking:

I found 9 to start with and eventually found the tenth after zooming right in on the photo. The last one that I found is very well hidden!

1 Like

By the way Anker, as you’re shipping for free items, you are inherently giving USA about 20% more free stuff as you are going to use USA prices no sales tax Vs EU and UK with sales tax.

Took me a while to find number 10. Y’all really hid that one well.

1 Like

Fun event, too early with no coffee for the eyes!

I found 10 items!!

Good luck all :stuck_out_tongue:

10 is my current number but I actually though of a potential eleventh one. It is not defined enough and I may just be thinking I am seeing something Lol. Will agree the 10th one is tricky to find.

2 Likes

I found all 10 items, nice contest @AnkerOfficial need more of such ones to wake up on a Monday morning :coffee:

This time one of the random number seems to be post #21 :innocent:

1 Like

I spotted 10 products :wink:

Thank you for the event @AnkerOfficial :+1:

Oh that was tricky but I think I found all 10 of them thanks @AnkerOfficialfor this cool event I’ve always have liked these types of games

I see ten but who know there could be more but that’s all I got for now :joy:
If we are including eufy products then maybe 11 but idk if we are or strictly Anker type products. But I’m going to stick with my answer of ten

This way of saying number of items (10 is the count for now) not the right way for event…

Should have been a Google docs form.or a We Love Testing kind of page where member would highlight the items and upload the pick, and @AnkerOfficial Anker Team picks 2 winners with correct entries.

Eventually, this is how winners will be chosen… 2 will be chosen and asked to identify the products…

Everyone now seeing the post, would say 10, until some one else says 11… :rofl:

@Ankerofficial feedback for the event and may be can be incorporated for future event!!

2 Likes

Lol maybe we should all start saying higher numbers :joy::joy::joy:
Personally I think after like 100 people have said the correct answer that should be it because then there was enough chance and people after that are probably copying but idk

1 Like

Haha! Imagination!
I have told you all. after some beers I could see even more! :joy:

But I didn’t copy. I am honest!

1 Like

Took me a minute (and a shot of espresso) to find the last one, but found me a solid 10 total. It is too early and I got too little sleep to do this, but hey at least it got my brain moving in the morning. So I guess gets a thank you yo @AnkerOfficial for both the chance and the wake up.

Edit after the edit: I no longer believe what I am seeing is what it is because it not how the others are, so I am rescinding my 11 and back down to 10.

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for making my eyes dry from staring at it more than I should

1 Like