Thanks for running the contest! Good luck to everybody

Continuing the discussion from Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes:

So … now that we’re here … where’s the cake? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe if you win, they will send you one :wink:

1 Like

Glad to ensure a member of the Anker community. Thanks for the contest. IT should provoke done additional interest in those great Anker products.

The cake is a lie

1 Like

They told me that twice in the Portal games, I should have listened!

Sadly, here in the UK, I only received an email of the Power Station Grand Opening forum this morning. Given that there is only 2 days left to qualify for the inclusion in the prize draw to win Anker bundles, this is disappointing.

Let’s hope that going forward this forum is fully inclusive and that offers, deals and prize draws are notified and made available to the Anker global community and not ones that favour the US market alone.

1 Like

Agree with Spotlight61, I’ve only been notified of this today, so it looks like we’re 4 days behind :frowning:

1 Like

likewise, in fact i only just got it today :confused:

1 Like

The invite just arrived in my mailbox as well. :slight_smile:

Has anyone from Anker commented? Would be nice to be acknowledged that we’re 4 days behind.

I’ve not seen any official comment to my original post.

As members of the community, and in going forward, I genuinely hope that non US community members will be made aware of incentives, deals and prize winning opportunities at the time of their release and on an inclusive basis.

1 Like