Testing in the U.K. in future?

I notice that all your calls for product testing are for the U.S. only.

Why?

You have many enthusiastic users, followers and supporters here in the U.K. as well as the rest of the EU.

David

1 Like

Hi @david.stamp424 are you referring to the We Love Testing page?

As products are often released first within the US due to a larger market-base, testing opportunities are often limited to US residents to start with. Products which are simultaneously released in more than one region at launch, such as the Soundcore Flare 2, are available for users to apply to test when listed.

3 Likes

Depends on the market.
Mostly the items are for US.
But if we are lucky here over the pond we can participate.:grinning:.

1 Like

Hey @david.stamp424
I share your enthusiasm to test.
We do often get opportunities as @Chiquinho and @ndalby mentions.
Drop in on the We Love Testing page and you’ll see them come up, we’ve had a few recently.
Also keep active in the forum and you’ll see talk of testing opportunities and events and you’ll also be able to use the Bucks you earn toward a chance to win products on the PowerDraw page.
See you around!

2 Likes

Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestion!
If we have enough new products in the multi-market, we will definitely set more testing projects for more countries to join in!

2 Likes

Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestion!
If we have enough new products in the multi-market, we will definitely set more testing projects for more countries to join in!

2 Likes

The last one was definitely open outside the US anyway, I know because I applied :blush:

2 Likes