Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

My test plan: open box, carefully inspect the entire contents, review specs, inspect product and analyze the quality. Hook up the product and discuss ease or difficulty of installation. Test product and evaluate sound quality.
Send my review to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram

That sounds pretty awesome. If selected, I’d start with a blog post formatted to be shared across Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook.

The post would include:

1. Unboxing & first impressions
  2. Setup and notes
  3. Functional Review
  4. Final Thoughts

Each section would include photos and short videos alongside the textual contention.

I don’t do reviews often, but here’s one that I did for a vape device early last year. Just thought it would give someone an idea of what I’d offer.

Wismec Predator 228 Review

Good luck, everyone. Sounds like fun. (And not for nothing, but it would look good under my new tv. XD )

This is perfect. I’m looking for a new home theater. I’m used to the full surround sound 5.1 or 7.1 system and I’ve been anti sound bar for fear of not so good sound. I did a review of the Roav dash cam and I still love it so I’d be willing to give it a try. I want to do a unboxing, setup, and full review on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/cr8zblackguy which I share to both Instagram and Facebook.

I forgot my screenshot.

My review will be vastly different. I have a screwdriver and know how to use it.

I’ll break down the size of the internal speaker box(es); size, range, and overall quality of each speaker; construction; and build quality.

I won’t be sharing this post. As a general rule, I do not give previews of hardware that I may review. Any serious reviewer should have a similar stance. It only serves to reduce your credibility - being willing to shill for a product they haven’t tested says a lot about a person’s motivations.

Testing! Testing! Testing!
Can you believe that in 2018 sound can be spoken from the calmness of your voice and heard all the way in southern Australia or even the North Pole?
Anker has become the most innovative, affordable, and quality provider of electronic chargers, speakers and new technology in the century! Sound is so varied, so diverse and so important to our happy existence. From baby monitors, to hearing a perfect guitar chord, to recognizing the breathy female alto, and determining the contra alto in order next on the playlist, music and sound are perhaps the most pleasurable occupancy of the five senses. Electronic beats of skilled electronic dance music artists moves my heart and mind into a harmonious joy with headphones, yet can it be as clear and precise without, by using “Anker Infini”? Audible poetry is a language that so many of us are fully aware of but so often we rely upon devices which are not worthy or are out of date to bring the color of sound back to our black and white universe. I’m excited to have the opportunity to test this “Anker Infini” speaker.
My Testing Plan:

1. Thank Anker for their innovative continuation and commitment to quality.
  2. Check the postal mail.
  3. Open device. Notice the wattage, and speaker quality. Notate the asking price of the Infini and compare it to other similar devices as made by companies such as Samsung, Coby, Sony, JBL.
  4. Connect the Device to my Apple TV. Use Apple TV and Samsung MILK music to play a variety of tunes including Tiesto(EDM), Melissa Etheridge(Pop/Rock), Classical Piano, and Orchestra. I will notate the difference in how well I hear the varied decibels of sound, the bass, the treble, the percussion, the strings and brass. I will notate whether or not the sound is consistent and clear and how the potential for maximum volume and clarity compared to others is demonstrated.
  5. I will connect my phone and baby monitor to notice if a talkback speaker is included and how well sound travels from other sources using “Anker Infini.”
  6. Offer feedback and observations to Anker if inprovements or lack of quality are observed.
  7. Express the quality to family, neighbors and friends, happily.

Thanks for the opportunity Anker!

If I am chosen to test and review your soundbar my review would start out with a nice picture of the packaging followed by a video of the unboxing and setup. Add a second photo of the unboxed and setup soundbar. My written review would start out with me explaining my favorite features and how easy setup is, followed by my detailed thoughts on the sound quality and appearance. And would finish up with pointing out all the devices it is compatible with and the many places it could be used.

Thanks for the chance to test your product.

I will do a unboxing video, review feature and test against my existing audio setup.

I am getting a brand new tv and would love the opportunity to be able to test out the Soundcore Infini and upload a review of it. Here is what I would do:

1. Unbox the sound bar
  2. give my take on the design
  3. Hook up the sound bar to the tv
  4. test the sound bar for different scenarios (sports, movies, gaming, music
  5. I will hook up other sources such as Bluetooth and aux to test the different audio quality from different sources
  6. Enjoy the speaker and my new tv
  7. use it for a week and give review a week later on my final thoughts

I will make an unboxing video and post it to my Youtube channel, which will also post to my Twitter.
I will make a second video of setting it up and how to use it, which will also be added to my
Youtube channel as well as posted to my Twitter.

would like to test some cool tech from you ^^

1. unbox sound system
  2. look around and see whats new and cool on this gadget
  3. plug it on my TV and sit on couch
  4. listen some music (various genres)
    —a) test on my DJ Hardware
    —b) test on my drum pad
  5. review it on my FB/website/tech groups
  6. give thanks to ANKER for giving me a chance to test new goodies

I hope i will be on any place from 10.
wish all Participant luck ^^
cheers guys.

I would love to try out a sound bar . A Sound bar gives better sound than the TV it self plus makes you feel like your at the movies with realistic volume that you can hear . Great product and would give an outstanding review .

How would I test the Soundcore Infini?

One Word!
Lots of pics and videos! ( ok- I don’t follow instructions well)
I see that others have plans for videos, Facebook and social media posts, and even some Jumping and quasi-sexual assault of the postman.

Well I plan to take the Best of all of these and use (steal) those ideas to give the infini the best going over ever.

I would :
1 unbox it
2 rebox it so I can unbox it again
3 review all the connection that are available.
4 look up the connectors that I don’t understand so I can sound like a tech-hyper-geek
5 hook it up to 80inch 4K tv and review the ease of installation
6 go to my local big box store and buy an 80inch 4K tv to actually do the testing (this should have been #5)
7 show how awesome infini sounds while watching INFINIty Wars - Nick and Nora’s INFINIte playlist - INFINIty Chamber And any other that has INFINI as part of the title.
8 compare it to two other sound bars that I presently have in-house
9 tell my wife how we NEED to get a Soundcore Infini for our TVs or we won’t get the full HD experience that was intended by the director ( or I’ll hold my breath till she says yes)
10 post the video all everywhere

I think that’s how I would test this and get my point out to the great unwashed masses.

Thank you
Crispybear

1 Like

First thank you for this chance.
I would love to make two seperate reviews which I will explain now.
As a freelancing programmer I‘m currently working on a 24“ multitouch smartmirror with 100% selfmade software.
The last problem I have is that the mirror needs a good looking and sounding speaker, so this soundcore infi would be perfect!

The first review would be a video on my YouTube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/c/m3-channel ) in which I would review the following things:

1. unpacking the infi and talk a bit over the packing
  2. reviewing the included equipment
  3. startup the device for the first time
  4. compare the sound between different music genres
  5. testing the bluetooth connection using iOS and Android

The second review would be a written one which will be published to the community and on amazon (or any other store platform), this review would contain all points I mentoined above but in written form.

I hope I get this chance to create these reviews and help people buying the infi!

Greetings from Germany,
Philipp | m3_

Shared on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/mave4k/status/1047484648815771649?s=21

2 Likes

Looking forward to this.

2 reviews would be up:

1.- Unboxing, set up and sound test (from TV, Navidia Shiel TV and over BT from my Pixel 2 XL).
2.- Side by side compare against my Yamaha YAS-107BL

Send it my way, I’m ready to rumble.

Review plan
Set on Xbox
Play games on it
Turn bass up to see how good the sub is
Mess with fade to test surround sound capabilities
Listen to different genres of music

My plan is to share my review, with images, to all of my social media pages. I would also be sharing it on deals websites that allows them.

Hi i do review for walmart and target, viewpoints PLEASE pick me i would love to tell my huge network about anker best brands and im a huge fan