Testing! Testing! Testing!
Can you believe that in 2018 sound can be spoken from the calmness of your voice and heard all the way in southern Australia or even the North Pole?
Anker has become the most innovative, affordable, and quality provider of electronic chargers, speakers and new technology in the century! Sound is so varied, so diverse and so important to our happy existence. From baby monitors, to hearing a perfect guitar chord, to recognizing the breathy female alto, and determining the contra alto in order next on the playlist, music and sound are perhaps the most pleasurable occupancy of the five senses. Electronic beats of skilled electronic dance music artists moves my heart and mind into a harmonious joy with headphones, yet can it be as clear and precise without, by using "Anker Infini"? Audible poetry is a language that so many of us are fully aware of but so often we rely upon devices which are not worthy or are out of date to bring the color of sound back to our black and white universe. I'm excited to have the opportunity to test this "Anker Infini" speaker.
My Testing Plan:
1) Thank Anker for their innovative continuation and commitment to quality.
2) Check the postal mail.
3) Open device. Notice the wattage, and speaker quality. Notate the asking price of the Infini and compare it to other similar devices as made by companies such as Samsung, Coby, Sony, JBL.
4) Connect the Device to my Apple TV. Use Apple TV and Samsung MILK music to play a variety of tunes including Tiesto(EDM), Melissa Etheridge(Pop/Rock), Classical Piano, and Orchestra. I will notate the difference in how well I hear the varied decibels of sound, the bass, the treble, the percussion, the strings and brass. I will notate whether or not the sound is consistent and clear and how the potential for maximum volume and clarity compared to others is demonstrated.
5) I will connect my phone and baby monitor to notice if a talkback speaker is included and how well sound travels from other sources using "Anker Infini."
6) Offer feedback and observations to Anker if inprovements or lack of quality are observed.
7) Express the quality to family, neighbors and friends, happily.
Thanks for the opportunity Anker!