Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

I’ve been a massive fan of Anker products for many years, and personally own around 12-15 products (chargers, speakers, cables), and it would be absolutely amazing to get the chance to review one. I posted this on Twitter as well
My plan would be as follows

1. Hype it up.
  2. Tease it a few days early.
  3. Post a picture of the box.
  4. Unbox it, take photos.
  5. Test it as a sound bar, a Bluetooth speaker, and any other capabilities.
  6. Post a first impressions.
  7. Further test it, find out the extent of what it can do.
  8. Compare price to performance and to other speakers I already own.
  9. Write full review.
  10. Post that review to my blog.

Thank you! Here’s my simple plan to review the product.

Video 1:

1. Unbox package
  2. Remove all contents
  3. Read manual or instructions
  4. Show all contents and review each part

Video 2

1. Put together the unit
  2. Turn on and Manage all necessary settings
  3. Test the product
  4. Share thoughts and feedback

I want to make my review simple and to the point. No sugar coating. People like honest reviews!

Thanks,

Nelson

Continuing the discussion from Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!:

Here is my plan
shoot video for each, with sound, playing same DVD, and CD

1. connect my Hi-FI to AUX, play
  2. Connect my Hi-FI to Digital , play
  3. connect my Hi-FI to bluetooth adapter to bluetooth, play
    compare sound quality of each source.
    Write report on how Soundcore Infini performs.
1 Like

If I was selected I would review the Soundcore Infini I would review by doing the following:

• Document unboxing, setup and operation of the device
• I don’t not currently have a sound bar so I would compare it to the TV sounds, showcasing the value that it would bring to individuals looking for an entry level sound bar.

I am not sure why it won’t let me post the photo but here is a link to my photo.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0HAoO9MYckMwWyNngUXi3Ggrw

1 Like

Would love to test out your new sound bar. Would do a review video through YouTube with unboxing and testing its different settings. Would then post links of the review on Facebook and Twitter.

1 Like

Uploading…

My plan will be to provide an honest, unbiased, and in-depth review as always. If there is any aspect of the specifications you would like me to test and display result please let me know.
I plan on making a 10+ minute, content and data heavy review to be posted on YouTube and linked with my other social media platforms. You may review this before I post it but I do not revise my reviews without good reason.
I am hoping to use this product in future projects as well. So there is potential for extended exposure for your product via my content.
Thank you for your consideration! Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

I would love this opportunity to test one of Ankers latest sound equipment. I’m a huge fan of their charging and battery storage products.
Being a former Bose corp. technician I understand the sound qualities necessary in a home theater or musical environment. My favorite characteristic of great sound is imaging. To hear this from a soundbar would be pretty incredible.
My plan would be from start to finish:

1. packaging/unboxing
  2. The accessories/setup
  3. Aesthetics/features
  4. Sound: From dynamic movies/sports/music videos to music/pristine recorded tracks (SACD)/wide dynamic range tracks/foot tap ability tracks/and last but not least, bass tracks. I already have my tracks and songs picked.
  5. Summary and value.
  6. Conclusion
    Good luck ya’ll!
1 Like

I am a product marketing manager. I work on software, not hardware like the folks at Anker, but I believe that the basics are the same. Here are the things that I think about when I approach things like this:

• What are the common use cases?
  • Who would be interested in this product?
  • Why? What sets this product apart?
  • What are realistic things to demo?
  • What are the limitations of the demonstration system?

So, the answers to my questions are:

• This soundbar is designed for both TV and music listening and supports both wired and bluetooth connectivity. So use cases:

• Content watching with a digital audio connection
    • Content watching with an analog (RCA) audio connection
    • Bluetooth music listening
  • The people interested would:

• Have a TV
    • Either not have an existing surround sound system, or be using this on a second TV
    • Be budget conscious (this is not an Atmos system)
  • What sets it apart:

• Reputation, people buy Anker because they can depend on the quality
    • Lots of bass out of a small package
    • Cost
    • I need to try it to fill in the rest!
  • Realistic things to demo are

• youtube
    • Amazon Prime movies
    • sports
    • podcasts
    • music
  • Limitations:

• Recording a review and posting it on youtube limits the audio fidelity
    • Including copyrighted material in the reviews (movies, music) limits the clip length

This brings us to the plan:

• Condense the unboxing and setup by fast forwarding the video. Voice over the important features:
    • The soundbar is well packaged (I assume this based on the Anker gear I have purchased)
    • The instructions are clear (I assume this based on the Anker gear I have purchased)
    • It took x minutes to get this installed and working with digital connection
    • It took x minutes to get this installed and working with Bluetooth connection
  • Present the plan “I am going to record audio from a streaming movie, college football, youtube video, podcast. All of this will be done using the provided digital connection, then RCA cables. You might not hear the difference in this video, but I will tell you what I hear. I will also use the bluetooth connectivity for audio. I am really excited to use the bluetooth since I think it is great to use one set of speakers for TV type content and for my music”
  • run through the above tests giving some commentary on digital vs. RCA and sound quality of an action movie (requiring good bass) and conversation.
  • Finish off with audio, emphasizing how nice it is to have one set of speakers covering all of my content needs
1 Like

I haven’t reviewed many products on my channel, but I’d be absolutely open to the idea! Here’s my review plan:

Unboxing

1. Introduce Anker (What you do, what products you’ve made.)
  2. Explain what the review is about
  3. Unbox product and transition to a rotating shot of the soundbar itself, whilst detailing the specs and features of the Infini, as well as the overall build quality.

Testing

1. Plug it up and test the audio quality using Bass and Treble audio samples on each channel/output available.
  2. Play royalty free music as a secondary test.
  3. Play a video game to test the overall surround sound ability of the sound bar.
  4. Showing low-peak audio comparisons
  5. Show comparisons of the performance of the sound bar versus a two-speaker system, a straight out of TV experience, and even against another sound bar.

End Results

1. Results of each test discussed at detail.
  2. Overall impressions of soundbar.
  3. End video.

The end result of how the video will turn out could be slightly different from the plan, but overall that’s how it would go. Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

Review:

1. Unboxing
  2. Conecting to TV, TV SAT, APPLE TV, IPAD
  3. Play Video and Music via Infini
  4. Give opininion and points from scale 10.

I would love to test the Infini!

My plan a review would be to first show an unboxing of the Infini. Then I would test sound quality (treble, mids, and bass), Max and Min volume, Ease of use, and I would compare the sound to the sound of the built in TV speaker. Finally I would give my opinion on the product.

1 Like

I am high reviewer of Amazon and is a top 10% Amazon buyer.

My Black Friday twitter account as well as 4,000 followers on my personal twitter account will be used to help amplify my review. I’m also a 10+ years poster on major deal fourm. Anker products reviewed in the past: Battery charger, eufy robot vacuum, car camera, backup camera.

My plan is to create content to share on social, post a deal SD, Amazon review, and other tech forums I’m associated with.

1 Like

If I got to test this Soundcore Infini, my dorm would turn into:

1. A movie theater (I’ve got a decent projector…sound not so good)
  2. Daily concerts - blast music on the daily
  3. More immersive gaming - Big screen, check. Bigger, better sound, that’s up to you.

It would be connected to my projector via aux cord for gaming (PS4 of course), and I’d use bluetooth to connect my phone to it.

I’ve been considering buying a sound bar…but as a college student I’m low on money. The Soundcore Infini would complete my dorm theater.

1 Like

If I win this contest, my excitement will be spread far and wide across my social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube). Then, upon receiving the Soundcore Infini, I’ll make a complete review shared on these pages as well:

1. Unboxing :package::electric_plug: - Packaging, presentation, ease of setup
  2. Basic specs :straight_ruler::eyes: - Size, Weight, Look, Feel
  3. Sound Test :level_slider::loud_sound: - Testing out different sounds to hear the speaker/bass response. Recordings of speaker in different rooms/environments. Obviously using my wonderful roommates as mock partygoers. :speaking_head::dancer:
    (I think here is where the exposed brick living room wall in our apartment will shine :love_hotel:)
  4. Music Jam :musical_score::notes: - Here’s the part everyone has been waiting for… Dropping some sick beats on the new sound bar!
  5. Anecdotes :black_nib::ledger: - Best usages IMO (ie. movies, tv, gaming, music), and best settings for those different usages.
  6. Wrap-up/Review :file_folder::gift: - A quick recap summary of everything discussed. What I like most, what Anker can improve upon for future models.
  7. A BIG thank you to Anker for the Soundcore insider opportunity!! :smile::pray:

*Done with a high quality mic to try and replicate the sound quality as best as possible. :microphone2:

1 Like

Would love test this on my new 65 inch Samsung 4K!

Here is how I would test it:

Sound quality
I would assess how the soundbar handles excerpts from Blu-ray movies, including chapters from Star Wars: Episode I, as well as different musical tracks, including “Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman, “New Dorp. New York” by SBTRKT and more. The speaker is positioned about two meters away from the listener, with the panel assessing overall quality.

Ease of use
I would check how easy it is to use the connections, calibration options, on-screen and front panel displays, as well as the manual and any other instructions that come with the product.

Remote control
I would assess the remote control to determine how easy it is to use for common functions. While not as crucial as with other home entertainment devices such as a Blu-ray player or PVR, the remote is still an important part of the functionality of any home entertainment unit. I look at button size, shape, color and grouping for ease of understanding.

Standby energy
I would measure the amount of power the soundbar uses when in standby mode.

SCORING:
I would give the soundbar a test score. The overall score would be based on the following criteria:

Sound quality (70%)
Ease of use (20%)
Remote control (5%)
Standby energy (5%)

Here is my plan

1. Making video of unboxing
  2. Making video of connecting to various devices and capturing the sound quality
    3)I use this as part of my potlucks or get together to show case the product with my friends and families to reach more audience
    4)Ger the feedback on the sound quality from the group.

Will share my feedback on the below checklist

1. packing
    2)contents of the packing
  2. connecting the infini with various devices
    4)Stand by time
  3. Build quality and finishing

I love testing products out. I have tested products for ZTE. I am very passionate about technology. I am sort of audiophile and would love to test out the speakers. I own lots of iem and headphones. I use them listening to music and movie. I want to test out how these speakers sound compare to TV speakers, headphones and IEMS. I will be posting unboxing and evaluation of feature in YouTube and audiophile sites where there is huge crowd just audio focused. I have shared about this is my Twitter.

So we would love to have the opportunity to test the soundcore infini, we would start our review with pictures and video followed by this test plan.

1.unboxing & setup
2. pictures of the soundcore and accessories
3. test the soundcore on the TV while watching TV shows and Movies
4 test the soundcore out on the PC while gaming.
5.test the soundcore out on the PC while using Spotify and youtube
6. test the soundcore out on the TV while console gaming
7 review the soundcore against the different soundbars we have connected to the TV and PC (Sony on the PC and LG on the TV)
8. test the soundcore off bluetooth enabled devices like Macbook pro, phone, iPod, tablet
9. Full video review on the specs, sound and how it compared on the TV for shows and movies to the PC for games and music.
10. Full review of the soundcore on all our social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Youtube and Amazon