Take Our Survey and Win a Free Magnetic Wireless Charger

2021810-8249
Hi Anker fans!

If you have some time to spare and want to be a part of an innovative charging future, why not take our survey?

Complete the survey before August 13th (12:00 PST) and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a magnetic wireless charger worth $19.99. We promise it will only take a few minutes!

Any feedback you can provide in the survey will provide us with better insight into how we can make our products better for you in the future.

Click here to take our survey.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help!

Rules:

1. This survey is only open to residents of the US, UK, and Germany.
  2. Fill out the form before August 13th, 2021 (12:00 PST) to be in with a chance of winning.
  3. 10 people who complete the survey will be chosen at random to win a PowerWave Magnetic Pad Lite.
  4. Please leave us your email address to get notified about the results (only used for the community survey).
13 Likes

Is it just me or is the link not working?

1 Like

Please try it again. Just fixed it.:wink:

3 Likes

Just moved back to iPhone so this could come in handy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I filled it out, but the first two questions ruled me out, so not much there. Good luck to those for whom it applies.

4 Likes

Same happened to me!
So I am out of that game.
“No phone no luck” :joy:

Good luck to the others taking part.

4 Likes

Nice, good luck guys

2 Likes

I am not an iPhone user. So, I am not even going to try.

2 Likes

If you don’t have an iPhone 12, don’t bother.

2 Likes

I remember there was a testing for an item for MAC.
One of the “winners” had no MAC, so he couldn’t test. :rofl:
But to own such a MAC was the condition to take part.

“Reading often helps, but not greediness”

3 Likes

Getting the new iPhone 13 when it drops in September (maybe later). I’ve had a cracked iPhone 6 for years :rofl: and figured it was time I upgrade. Anyway, this was some convenient timing on Anker’s part. :+1:

2 Likes

Well, I don’t have an iPhone 12 so whoever does, good luck.

1 Like

I just completed the survey, but it never asked me for my email. Anyone else have that issue?

1 Like

Never asked for my email either

2 Likes

Agreed

Although I am not doing it, I do know several who could try for .

I would do it to help them out for data sake but do not know how to do that and not register to win them. Either way my time or their time could get wasted. :slight_smile: So I am just leaving it be.

1 Like

The survey is tied to your Anker.com user account. If you try to complete the survey again (assuming you’re logged in here), it’ll say that you’ve already taken the survey.

So as a result, the survey already captured your contact information.

1 Like

Thanks! Anker

Has anybody been told they won?

Not me, ended up picking one up when it hit £6 on a recent sale :grin: