T1 vs F0 & F3?

Can anyone tell me a difference between the F3 & T1?

Are you talking about internet connections?

I think its Roav T1 vs F0 and F3
I can tell a little about F0, it has FM transmitter and bluetooth connectivity. No other features like parking mode or battery voltage recording. Also no USB drive mode either. But what it does, it does really well.
It does have some ground loop noise (at least on my 2010 Camry it does). I believe T1 and F3 can do all that F0 can plus some more.

1 Like

@Eins7ein

No, I’m referring to the ROAV Charger with the FM transmitter.

The T1 looks like the same specs as the F3 T1

1 Like

Thanks, but I own two F0s in two older cars & I replaced one with the F3 not long ago to see how it was. Not a few minor differences.

But I just saw this new T1 and it looks similar spec wise. I didn’t know why it was released

The T1 only has USB input where as the F3 has micro sd slot and aux output and USB input as well as utilizes he dedicated app. Hence the update and reason for it as it offers more versatility and options for connecting music sources

1 Like

@Tank

Thanks for replying but that isn’t my question.

I wanted to know why the T1 exists and what it’s differences are.

I missed typed my previous post, I meant to type the T1 as the first product. It exist because there are people who want just the basic without the need for all the bells and whistle such as the F3 and without having to use an app for it. The no frills improvement such as enhanced FM transmission and increased call quality was reason enough for some people to choose the T1 over the F3

1 Like