Suggestion: Earn XP and PB by buying Anker products on Amazon

However, in reverse PB is worth more than $! IF you’re not sure check value on PD against number of PB needed.

The other week, I “spent” 1,200 PB on on a $60 item! Despite this and having a third of the entries, I still lost. To replace that with dollar sales, at one to one, would mean a spend if $1,200

1 Like

Zoom? For someone to “zoom” past you, they’ll need to spend $24,000. LOL. I sure 99% of the forum members here spent <$10,000 on Anker products. Probably even <$1,000. So really, we’re talking a few hundred XPs. No one will be pooping on you. That’s just paranoia.

I think 1 PB is enough. For both XP & PB, they are meant for “light-hearted spice” to add “community morale and interest” when you make an Anker purchase. Neither is meant to give you a substantial advantage in leveling up (you won’t) or being able to dominate a PowerDraw (you won’t).

Anyway, I’m sure Anker overlords will do what they think is best. Neither XP nor PB will have a significant impact on anything unless someone spends tens thousands of dollars … and even that can be curbed by limiting this to 1,000 XP/PB per year.

3 Likes

Man, your on a roll today :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am voting no because this is unfair for the people that I don’t have lots of money and also it’s not every day we go and buy anker product that’s because they last for yearssss!!!

1 Like

I think it can be done for both on a slide rule type arrangement. Spend X get Y PowerBucks & Z Experience points. It’s more about engagement.

Let me elaborate:
Powerbucks, lets say are rewarded by a multiple of the amount you spent. Spend $60, get 1200PB would that be agreeable? or whatever multiplier can fairly be agreed upon to account for infrequent purchases.
Experience Points, would NOT be rewarded by a multiplier, buy maybe a 1 to 1. it’s easier to get 60 experience points contributing to the forum than making a purchase.

My takeaway is that if you wanna cash in on PowerBucks OR Experience Points, you have to pay/participate. Again, want track back, have the purchase links come FROM either the Forum or the Anker website, directing to Amazon or whatever vendor and let the link include session info to carry and confirm maybe

That would be an insane amount of powerbucks!!

This is all speculation… I only used that number from the example that @MacBlank gave. (It does takes a LOT to win in PowerDraw)

What would be an agreeable multiplier, 2x, 5x, 10x?

Let’s do the legwork and help out @Anker with the details. Let’s drop the why-nots and sort the how. Better we agree in a forum like this and show what the community will accept, than they release a program and have to make dozens of changes later.

2x would be the max…

1 Like

No way to many gives the rich people the upper hand!!!

They should just sell XP :rofl:

Jk jk

2 Likes

some forums, gaming sites do that…right?

I’m guessing so, I’d rather earn it the hard way than actually paying for the XP itself. Unless it’s bundled with a purchase

2 Likes