SSDs and USB-Drives from Anker?

How about SSDs and USB drives from Anker?

1 Like

Never seen them. I don’t know if that’s something they will do.

1 Like

if Anker develops fast ssds and usb sticks with an attractive design and a good price-performance ratio, it may be possible in the future.

1 Like

I agree, possibilities could be many, like external local storage for Eufy Cams, hubs with a ssd build in etc

1 Like

the range is big enough to use it, thats true and everything from a single source is good for the brand

1 Like

Do people still need them?

I use Wifi Direct to transfer between my devices and I stopped buying laptops which can fit SSDs like 10 years ago.

I see them popular with those in the media industry where they shoot high def video and its too slow to move around other than on external storage, but that’s a small % of people.

How would Anker make a profit? They’d have to differentiate in some way, such as integrated with some other functionality. “me too” products tend to be get cancelled for lack of market share.

1 Like

SSDs with suitable controller chips can achieve high speeds and if I develop a compact ssd that is fast and maybe implement some security features or multimedia features that another manufacturer may not have, I can still make a product that is in demand. Everyone is different, but the market itself is there for such products.

Furthermore, they are only product ideas:sunglasses: