Special Edition Midnight Green Charging Accessories | Pre-Order Now

Hey Anker fans,

We’ve seen so much buzz around the all-new midnight green iPhone 11 Pro, and we couldn’t help but fall in love with that color. We were so inspired by the green-ness that we decided to add a splash of it to two of our most popular charging accessories: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD and Powerline II USB-C to Lightning Cable (6 ft). :heart_eyes:

For those of you who don’t know, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest portable chargers ever, and provides Power Delivery fast-charging up to 18W, so you get the power of an original charger - wherever you are! Pair that up with a 12,000-bend lifespan, super durable, withstand every tangle, tough-as-nails fellow called PowerLine II, and you know you’ve got yourself a great team. Now, imagine all that midnight green next to your iPhone 11 Pro. Pretty darn sexy, AM I RIGHT?

Starting today you can pre-order one or both of our lovely green friends, and as an added bonus we are offering an exclusive 20% discount for Anker fans! All you have to do is enter a code at checkout. :star_struck:

Just click on the links below to pre-order:

PowerCore Slim 10000 PD

PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (6 ft)

Power On!

10 Likes

The colour tone looks very Matrixy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet! Now I just need the 11 pro :joy:

4 Likes

I’m color blind so this just looks black to me. Very cool to partner with Apple on this (Assuming they shared pantone colors/etc).

@AnkerOfficial will you be partnering with Google for their “Oh So Orange” - that could be cool!

2 Likes

Btw, are you gonna get the liberty 2 pro?

1 Like

Not sure, I have the Liberty Neos and Liberty Airs. Not sure I would pay $99 for another set.

I would love to test and review them though :wink:

2 Likes

Mono mode, wireless charging, great battery life, HearID EQ, transparency mode (coming soon). Not to mention the amazing drivers! Go for it, we need a good comparison review hehe

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial … The people have spoken!

1 Like

These just dont appeal to me, color is ok but then again I have never really been a fan of green

1 Like

They do look fantastic!

Will the transparency mode be a firmware update?

2 Likes

Yes it will. They’re still fine tuning it

2 Likes

iPhone users, sigh.

2 Likes

They look great!!

Now, if they’d make a regular lightning cable (USB-A, not USB-C) for people who want to just charge with their computers or charging cube or external chargers with USB-A. I get why this cable is USB-C (to be used with the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD), but I think the USB-A cable will have a much more mass appeal.

Cool :+1: :+1:

The image looks a bit like black, but if you get the product, you will find something different.:smile:

1 Like

Did you read his comment? I don’t think he will- he can’t see some colors. I assume green is one of them

I know. Lol
I just feel midnight green is indeed looks a bit like black.

4 Likes

BGR giving this Anker cable some love (aka generating referral fees):

1 Like

The green is very nice. One thing with apple is they can hit a homerun with the colors of phones or a big miss like that faded yellow. I not getting an 11 but ordering the cable. Nice to see mat finished colors on phones.