Soundsync Bluetooth Transmitter Wont Pair

I have a transmitter model number A8327 that will no longer pair. It has been working fine up until now. I have tried 3 different devices to pair it with and nothing will connect. The User manual does not provide any guidance. Are there any suggestion to fix this?

1 Like

I have a brand new Soundsync Bluetooth Transmitter A8327 that will not pair with my iPhone nor my desktop computer. Its name is not visible at all in the unconnected devices. The red and blue LEDs are flashing as described in the manual, but no luck. Any insights into this much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Todd,

i just purchased this unit and it does the same thing.
6 phones 2 laptops 4 tablets can’t see it at all.

did you ever find a solution.

i guess i’ll have to take it back to best buy.

what a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

So if you hold down the pairing button for longer than 10 seconds it will reset And you can pair your device again. Took me 3 days of trying to get a hold of someone to find out something that should have been out in the manual.

I just bought this useless device for 40$ and it doesn’t even work out of the box. I charged it, I reset it, and I tried on different devices and nothing. It wont even show up as discoverable on any device just flashes it’s red and blue lights. Waste of money