Soundcore website update

I put this thread on Soundcore community but forgot to put it here yesterday so here it goes:

Soundcore recently updated their website silently and it has changed for US at the very least. They have also started shipping to more countries for free.

This breaks our previous referrals link for at least the community referral as @Fuu_bar stated in his thread. I have no idea what that means for our sales link though

Old website now

New website

As you can see the new website is slightly different from what the older website looked like. Changes are very subtle though until you start going through product list

6 Likes

I saw this the other day. It looks good. I haven’t much time to explore the changes yet but I still need to order a couple things.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting! I’ll take a look at the website :ok_hand:

2 Likes

If you use the referral link, both of them should work since they aren’t giving the 404 message anymore that they were giving. But yea the US site looks good but some products are omitted surprisingly

Thanks for keeping us updated :+1: I spend much of my time here and don’t always go check the other forums

2 Likes

That’s true lol. I have you and 2 or 3 more people in mind when I post these updates. Be sure to check the Soundcore community tomorrow though. More info about that #AudioEscape event should be in the podcast

1 Like

Free shipping to canada now SWEET :smiley::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks bro and I will. Hope you had a good weekend :+1:

1 Like

Weekend has been relaxing here. Hope you had a good one as well

1 Like

I worked a few hours yesterday but other than that I’ve been chilling at home :+1:

1 Like

The event has started and the podcast is live too btw

1 Like

Great, did you play it yet?

1 Like

Yea twice actually. Once to just complete it and second to get all the hidden clues lol

1 Like

I need to play it later once I get home then, on the road still :weary:

1 Like

Hope you reached home alright. But it is interesting for sure. I woke up at 3am because it was really hot in my room and couldn’t play it because of some errors so gave it a try in the evening

1 Like

Interesting change

Great find!

Website on mobile still very glitchy.

Wish they would release an app for the community

1 Like

Great idea.