SoundCore Wakey Review

Plus you get soooooooooooooooo many channels to chose from. Loving Absolute Radio in work. Great music all day.

2 Likes

certainly yes

A wakey with Google Assistant would be amazing. Would be a must buy for me

3 Likes

I prefer Alexa- but same dif. I would love that option!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever used an alexa-enabled device but I wouldn’t be against an Alexa wakey lol

1 Like

I don’t really have a reason to prefer Alexa- I’ve just used it more. Same as you- I wouldn’t be against a google assistant wakey hehehe

2 Likes

I second that! Google Assistant would have been good with Wakey.

2 Likes

@Shenoy I think it would be one of the best products with Google Assistant

@TechMan maybe Anker will decide to release one with assistant features in the future. We shall see :grin:

2 Likes

I think the same

Nice review thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Good pictures, and to-the-point review!
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Looks good but you didn’t mention if the clock can be viewed in 12 hour standard time. Your photos show the clock displaying 24 hour military time. How’s the Wakey app? If you could mention.

P.S. I’d like to see the Wakey in Black and supporting USB-C PD port in the rear.

1 Like

@rayker Can you answer this question when you find time or may be a picture of the Antenna connection

1 Like

The antenna plug is all the way left and the cable is included.

androidpit-anker-soundcore-wakey-7-w782

1 Like

Thanks @TheDude

is the antenna like the ones on WiFi routers plugged into the socket? Would have been better to have an internal antenna built inside the unit.

Edit- I think I see the antenna cable now

1 Like

FM antenna. Normally a simple wire will do.

1 Like

Superb review and photos! I’m glad you’re enjoying the Wakey. I do love how clean the white version looks.

1 Like

Hi, I like the Wakey very much. But the display ist too bright. Will there be an update to adjust the brightness ? Or is it a hardware thing ?

Greetings :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has good brightness in the light. The brightness is adjustable through the app, you can even turn off the screen.

For me and others the brightness in the dark is too high. I know, that I can turn it off, but thats not the solution. Soundcore already promised an update, I want to know, when it will be released

1 Like