Soundcore Vortex Review, by AJ

My SoundCore Vortex headphones came in last week, and I am very happy to tell you that these sound delightful!

They come with

• their own travel case,
  • micro USB charging cable and
  • a 3.5mm audio jack.

As you can see in the picture below, they collapse down into kind of a space-saving shape.

There are three things that really won me over -

• Comfort: These re extremely comfortable to wear, and after an entire day with these on, my ears were not worse for the wear.
  • Noise cancellation: While these do not completely block out all sound, they do a very nice job blocking out most of it.
  • The sound clarity across the range: This is the most important to me, and while I am no audiophile, I am a little particular about the sound quality. I immediately played one of my favorite tracks (Beautiful Lies, by B-Complex) and was smiling throughout - I was very satisfied with how well it handled the bass.

Few other niceties -

• Pairing is quick and easy, but I’ve grown to get used to that with all Anker BT devices.
  • Charging was fairly quick, I didn’t time it, but I charged it for an hour and haven’t had to recharge it yet.
  • The price is very competitive with other offerings in the same category.
  • The 18-month warranty can’t be beat.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer them.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Wireless-Headphones-Bluetooth-Memory-Foam/dp/B07BKN8Q79

3 Likes

I would love to get my hands on a set of these. I might have to give my brother my old set of Klipsch so I have an excuse to by a set. Thanks for the review. :+1::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your review @aashishjain , I’ve never really took in how thick the ear cushions are on these. Should be super comfy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Those look very comfy.

1 Like

Good information, @aashishjain! Thanks for posting your review!

1 Like

Do you compare this over-ear headphone with Soundcore Space NC? :grin:

1 Like

Is the sound quality supposed to be better with Space NC or are the main differences just NC and design?

The noise cancellation function for space NC is much better than vortex.:grin:

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1
@ndalby
@Nhi
@TechnicallyWell

My pleasure! Glad you found it useful. Yes, they are super comfy indeed :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial I’d love to :wink:

Do you have the option test all your products?

1 Like