Soundcore vortex Bluetooth issues

Just received Able Soundcore vortex model A3031. Tried to pair it with my phone. Worked for a while then it disconnected itself and switched off. After that when I switch it on the blue led comes on as if it is paired but it doesn’t come on my phone. Then it switched off after a few minutes. When I try to pair it be again by holding down the power button for 4-5 sec it doesn’t go into pairing mode. Switched it on and off many times but still not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Brook

Please charge the Soundcore Vortex to 100% before initial use. Charge it fully and then try using it.

Post the results here

1 Like

I second what @Shenoy said, please charge the headphones up fully. Also delete the Bluetooth profile in your phone and once fully charged try to repair them again

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt reply.
Charged the headphone fully, until the LED changed to green. Still the same. I hold the power button for 4-5 sec to go into pairing mode but it is stuck in a solid blue. Then after a few sec it turns off by itself.
Anything else I can do?

Thank you
Brook

If you press and hold the power button and it does not turn to a rapid flashing blue, press and hold it longer until it does

I tried to hold it longer for more than 30 sec but the rapid flashing blue doesn’t come. Only the solid blue.

Someone in the past mentioned they had to plug in the auxiliary cord to the headphones and a device, once they did that their bluetooth function started working after they unplugged it. See if you can give that a try

Tried that too. Sorry to say it’s still not working.

Then at this point send an email to Service@Soundcore.com and let them know the trouble you are having. Explain what steps you have taken to try and remedy the issue. Also provide your serial number and order number or a copy of your receipt to help expedite the process.

You can also call them

• United States
    +1 (800) 988 7973
    Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (PT)

• United Kingdom
    +44 (0) 1604 936 200
    Mon-Fri 06:00-11:00 (GMT)

• Germany
    +49 (0) 69 9579 7960
    Mon-Fri 06:00-11:00

• Japan
    +81 03 4455 7823
    Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00

Ok. Thank you

Just wanted to mention something i noticed.
After several tries sometimes the headphone connects with my phone and i am able to use it. I was able to connect 2 or 3 times. But then it stops working again.

I noticed though that if I press on the power button and the volume down buttonat the same time. the LED light starts to flash Blue, then if i let it go it connects with the phone. Then after a min or so it disconnects itself from the phone but the LED light stays on solid blue.

I also noticed that when the headphone worked and i turn it off the LED light is RED, which seems correct. But whenever I turn it on and it is not working and then i turn it off the LED light is blueish red.

I don’t know if any of these information might help in solving the problem, but thought i should just post it anyway.

Let me know if any of these details might point to any solution.

Thank you
Brook

My Vortex’s LED lights are Purple-Red. When I connect them they say they are connected but the sound still comes out of my Chromebook. Then 3-5 seconds later they disconnect. I Googled the problem but it says it is getting an update. It said it would take 3-5 mins. But, the LEDs are still purple-Red.

P.S. Please tell me my headphones aren’t broken.