Soundcore Trance Party Speaker

This is an Awesome Product. After 2 weeks of use I realized this is exactly what I was wanting to hear for brilliant audio. Clear clean bass response, and mids, and highs are rich. I tested an iPod touch thru it and compared it with my Smartphone for playback … the lights are a cool touch.Nice response synergy. I like the layout of the controls on top of the speaker. Good intuitive design. I gave this to my wife for week 3 for use in the kitchen while cooking and she loves it. I haven’t tested my electric guitar thru it yet but so far it gets 5 Stars out of a possible 5.

4 Likes

Its great that you are satisfied.

But what model are you talking about?

Tell us please, so we can give you more hints regarding that speaker model.

I use all my soundcore/ANKER speakers for parties, though there are not many taking part at my parties.
Mostly me! :joy:

Is this the Soundcore Trance?
Glad you’re enjoying it.
Have you got any pictures in use?

As above let us know what product it is and stick up some pics.

But glad to hear that you are loving the speaker :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I wonder which speaker is it? Lol

2 Likes

I am glad you like it. I think I now realize why the community likes pictures. The reason for asking what it is that so others who see it can potentially use this to help determine if they should buy it if they would search for reviews. Plus Anker has a couple of party speakers.

1 Like

Great to know you liked the speaker but would be nice to know which one it is and some pictures would be great too.

1 Like

Its good to hear about great experience with Soundcore Speakers!!

Soundcore Speakers are Soundcore has Rave, Rave Mini, Trance as Party Focused speakers PLUS other awesome speaker such as Motion Zero, which is almost a Party speaker …

1 Like

Hi Chiquinho
It is the Soundcore Trance Wireless Party Speaker Model… fully waterproof, 80 Watts; has bluetooth and loads of cool features. Yes you can use an APP on your phone. You can use a Bass Up feature too. If someone accidentally bumps it into the pool- no worries. It’s waterproof. We like that.
Cheers
James

It is the Soundcore Trance Wireless Party Speaker Model… nice handle; 80 Watts; bluetooth; cool features. Yes you can use a Soundcore APP on your phone. You can also use a Bass Up feature too -sounds great. If someone accidentally bumps it into the pool while dancing - no worries. It’s waterproof. We like that.
Cheers
James

2 Likes

Soundcore Trance Party Speaker … It’s waterproof so it’s worry free. We like that. It just works.
Cheers
James

1 Like

It is the Soundcore Trance Wireless Party Speaker Model … fully waterproof, 80 Watts; has bluetooth and a nice handle. Use the APP on your phone. Bass Up feature works great. If someone accidentally bumps it into the pool- no worries. It’s waterproof. We like that.
Cheers
James

Soundcore Trance Wireless Party Speaker… 80 W. Here is the Lighting feature (in the photo) working in time to the Music… it has several colors and responds according to the style of music. Very cool. My spouse loves it.

1 Like

That is awesome! thanks for the update,

Soundcore Trance Party Model ~ I nicknamed it the “STP” after one of my fave bands or just the “Trance Party” It’s got that beat driven tech we love. It works indoors and outdoors.

1 Like

Would like to know which speaker that you are talking about. Pictures would be great too!

Bet it is a great speaker!

1 Like

Soundcore Trance Speaker 80 Watts

Show us a video of it in action

Nice Man! Id like to see you rocking that guitar out to the speaker as well! haha :wink: