SoundCore Sport XL (Review)

Thanks @ndalby, I’ve noticed that it’s about 50/50 with Anker speakers on Dot compatibility, some of them are specifically highlighted as being compatible such as the newer SoundCore 2 - on amazon UK product description - Listen Further - Amazon Dot compatible. I’ve also found the original SoundCore and the Premium A3143 to be compatible, but not so the Boost & Pro, which auto-power off after some time.

1 Like

Oh shoot! You’re right. It must have been one of the previous models that you could do that with.

Sorry about that. -_-

We did! But it was five days :grin:

The Smith River float is a highly guarded 60 river-mile trip through central Montana. It’s so popular there’s a complex permitting process through the state to get permission to go. There is blue-ribbon fishing the whole way and several stops the include native pictographs and vision artifacts. Basically, a bunch of people apply for permits, and whoever gets it invites everyone else along for the trip. The catch is that there is NO civilization along the route - only primitive camping on the riverside, and that mostly inside steep canyon walls that surround the river. A couple more shots just for kicks:

2 Likes

I have this speaker and take it camping, outside while doing projects, etc. It’s nice not to have to worry about anything!

1 Like

I love it. Thanks for the story and the pics.

Nice review just put all my bucks on this.strong text

Thank you for leaving a review. I do t like to buy things without assurance that it is a quality product that will sit my needs

Thanks for sharing your review. Looks like a good product.