Soundcore sport xl bluetooth issue

I have issues regarding my Soundcore Sport XL. I have connected it to my phone via bluetooth but it no music plays on my speaker. I also tried to reset the connection by pressing the bluetooth button on the speaker and reconnect it again but it doesn’t work. I can only play music via aux with cord but not with bluetooth. Can you help me with my problem?

I’ve had this issue with Bluetooth audio devices in the past. Sometimes its the music app that is acting up or the audio on the phone that is the issue. But these issues would go away if I plugged in the aux cord or wired headsets.

I found that powering down the phone and restarting it helps. I would try unpairing the speaker. Restart your phone and speaker. Then connect to the speaker again. Try that a couple of times if that doesn’t work or if you have to do this method every time I would reach out to support@anker.com. It should connect and play music via bluetooth every time.

Make sure to tell them everything you have tried. I’ve heard that are very busy right now and might take some time to get back to you. But overall they will work with you and make things right.

1 Like

When I first set up a speaker to my phone via Bluetooth I had to turn the volume up as it was all the way down on the phone and similar for the speaker. Check the volume to see if that’s the case for you

2 Likes