Soundcore Pro A3142 volume step 3 -> 4

Hello,

I have a question about the volume level from 3 to 4. The volume level is to much from 3 to 4. Number 3 is to soft and number 4 is way to hard/loud. The volume steps are not the same as all other volume steps, somerimes really ignoring. Is there a fix to adjust the volume level from 3 to 4?

Greetings from Holland,

Jochem

Hi @jboom,
Do you have the speaker paired to a phone? Does adjusting the volume on the phone (instead of on the SoundCore itself) make any difference?

How do you adjust the level?
Via bt-device or directly at the speaker?

For example I run the speaker at full speaker’s volume and adjust the volume at the bt-device.

1 Like

Yes i use it with my phone and it changing the volume from the phone or the speaker is the same. When i change the volume on the speaker it will be displayed on my phone ( Iphone X)

No it doesn’t change the volume output, it is the same on the device and from the phone. The diffrence in volume from step 3 to 4 is way too loud compared to step 1 to 2 an step 2 to 3

Yes i use it with my phone and it changing the volume from the phone or the speaker is the same. When i change the volume on the speaker it will be displayed on my phone ( Iphone X)

Sorry, I’m not sure of a way to adjust the “steps” between volume levels to give you more granular control on the SoundCore Pro’s volume. You may want to reach out to support@anker.com as the support staff may have some ideas that could help.

2 Likes

No more ideas.
You should ask the support, as Ryan mentioned.

Ok thank you for tour support

Ok thank you for your support

I have the same issue with my Soundcore Motion+, but only when controlling the volume via:
(1) The volume control buttons on the Soundcore
(2) My Andriod phone (Independent of the app I use to play music).

I have a much more granular control from my Windows 10 laptop.
The granularity from my laptop is +/- 2, instead of +/- 6 (or bigger, it seems progressive with the volume level) for (1) and (2).

So, the device is capable of a much more granular control.
Unfortunately not from (1) or (2).
Hopefully this can be fixed (Souncore engineers?), because it is quite annoying on a for the rest very nice bluetooth speaker.

I have a perfect control via LINUX.
Difficult to say where the real issue happens.