Soundcore Motion + Review

this is a fantastic speaker!! Overall the speaker has a decent sound profile. The mids are very clear and treble is also nice. . I’d say the bass is adequate given it is a medium-small sized Bluetooth speaker and especially for a waterproof speaker. I actually took this speaker on yacht week in croatia and we used it on the yacht for about a week pretty much non stop. the item charges fast… holds a charge… and most importantly is pretty water resistant. i am not sure as to how waterproof the item is but i can say that it survived a week on a boat. everyone i was with can pretty much agree this was a reliable speaker, good sound, good quality, durable and is reliable brand. i cant honestly think of any huge negatives. I also have the UE megaboom and they are pretty comparable. Overall great speaker, and would recommend this to anyone. you wont be dissapointed!

2 Likes

Any chance we can get some photos? Other than that it’s a pretty good review :+1:

1 Like

Nice short review

2 Likes

A good, short and to the point review, I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Pictures please. We like pictures here, the more the happier we are. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice review but as others have requested we love to see pictures of the products.

Seems like it’s a great speaker. I’m glad you liked yours

absolutely… i will post some pictures tomorrow!!

I also have UE Megaboom and the motion +, the latter bought for 70 euro when there was a sale.
I have to say the Motion + easily beats the UE Megaboom, especially at top volume, where the Motion + still hits the bass hard, whereas UE’s bass diminishes.
That being said, the Megaboom has better battery life. It also has the remote power on/off, which is extremely handy.

Glad you liked the montion+