Soundcore Motion Boom Available Now

Thanks @Unnamed for providing the link on Soundcore community. Motion Boom is now available on Amazon for $90 ($10 less than Motion+)

Features:

• Extreme Outdoor Sound: Make a statement with Motion Boom outdoor speaker—press play and experience huge stereo sound that’s distortion-free, even at high volumes.
  • 100% Pure Titanium: Motion Boom’s drivers have pure titanium diaphragms to reproduce high frequencies up to 40kHz for sound that has noticeably higher clarity.
  • BassUp Technology: Our exclusive technology uses an in-house tuned digital signal processor to analyze and intensify low frequencies in real-time for bass that hits harder.
  • IPX7 Waterproof and Floats: Don’t freak out if Motion Boom outdoor speaker goes for a dip! It’s fully waterproof and floats on water.
  • 24-Hour Playtime: Motion Boom outdoor speaker delivers up to 24 hours of playtime from a single charge to keep the music playing on camping weekends, days at the beach, boat trips, and more.
  • Anker PowerIQ Technology: Charge other devices while you listen.
8 Likes

Anybody plans on getting it?

2 Likes

Like this design.
I would be interested to see if it’s released in the UK @Shivam_Shah

2 Likes

I guess I should really learn to cross post them to anker as well lol.

2 Likes

Just noticed the up to 24hr battery life too!

2 Likes
1 Like

Not me lol. No need plus pretty expensive. What about you?

3 Likes

Lol yea I didn’t make a thread on Soundcore because I thought maybe you wanted to make one for it

2 Likes

Oh that was a good laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Yea I’m not one to really make threads, I just comment on them.

1 Like

I would assume it would be available at some point. Just a matter of when

1 Like

You’d like to think so @Shivam_Shah
But stranger things have happened :grimacing:

2 Likes

Loved Dom Jolly.

2 Likes

Lol my Flare+ still gets the job done for right now. Besides I have my eyes set on the Flare 2. So EVENTUALLY I’ll give in and buy it lol

2 Likes

Lol yea no need for extras if you don’t need it

1 Like

You can also charge a device with it!

1 Like

Thanks! Missed it when I went through the photos. Updated the features list

I think it’s a shame that this model is not available in Germany. But for all those who come from Germany, I can only recommend the Soundcore Trance.

1 Like

looks great :ok_hand: but expensive :dollar:

1 Like