Soundcore Life P2 Review amazing product by Anker!

Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds

This is an amazing product by Soundcore!

Great Call Quality with 2 microphones per earbud. 40 + hours with charging case. Fast Charging gives 1 hour of listening in just 10 minutes. Bluetooth 5.0. Fully Waterproof.

As I write this, I’m listening to my music with them on.

Inside the box, you’ll get the charging case with the earbuds inside of them, 8 (in total) different ear tips so you can change them out for the ones that best suit you (4 sizes), and a USB-C charging cable.

This is a very nice addition since all of my other items also use USB-C, so no more carrying around multiple different charging cables.

You’re also greeted with 3 paper booklets. These are how to set them up / button controls, safety information, and customer support contact information, very pleased with this. Pairing with a device is super easy, just take the earbuds out, remove the little plastic on them, put them back in the case for a second while they turn on, then take them out again, and they’ll be visible to your Bluetooth device(s). Select the Soundcore Life 2, then click OK on the prompt that follows, and you’re good to go. Once that’s done, you can put them back when you’re finished, and when you take them out again, they’ll automatically connect back to the last device it was paired with. Super neat! You can also listen with one earbud independently, just put the another one back in the case, and it’ll just play on the one that’s not in the case. Very helpful.

Sound quality is excellent, I can hear them clearly, and they get very loud. I am super satisfied with this product, highly recommend!

Only thing i want to see in next Soundcore life is touch control for earbuds and wireless charging for case.

Thank you Anker for great new product!

8 Likes

Great review and photos @mvpttk :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice review and Awesome photos :+1:

1 Like

Great review and pics.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

1 Like

Awesome job on the review and pictures :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for your review, great photos too

1 Like

My ears have high requirements on the shape of the earphones. I wear these earphones, they are comfortable to wear, and they will not fall off.

1 Like

Great review and excellent photos.
Thank you!

1 Like

Good review & excellent reference pics @mvpttk thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Amazing review and photo quality @mvpttk nice job :+1:

1 Like

Great review, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Great review and photos. I’m impressed with the quality of the P2 as well. I use mine almost daily. I am not having issues with comfort levels that I wasn’t having before. So I get to play with the ear pads again

1 Like

Woah, what a fantastic review and photos! Great job. :clap:t2:

1 Like