Soundcore Life 2 NC left ear isn't producing sound

I’ve had these for maybe 2 months now and I was in love with the sound and the noise cancelling capabilities. Sadly the left side randomly stopped producing sound. It doesn’t produce a sound at all not even with the on and off sounds. Any ideas on a fix, I love the headphones but I don’t want to buy another one if this product just brakes after about 2 months of use. I treat them with the upmost care so I was surprised when it stopped playing.

The phones are still under warranty, so I would suggest to contact the support.
service@soundcore.com

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

• Fully charge your headphones
  • “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history and reset the earbuds by pressing MFB+Volumn - for 5s, and then pair them again to test.
  • Try testing it with another device.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Exact same thing happened to mine - also the left side. Reset didn’t help.

1 Like

Same thing happened to mine, it was a wax blockage. I fixed it by dipping a Q-tip in disenfection liquid and cleaning the little grill part very carefully. It happened on another pair of in-ear headphones too, and the same thing did the trick.

This kind of solution is well known from members of soundcore’s forum.
Many owners of such earbuds there.
https://community.soundcore.com
Take a look to learn more about your earbuds! :smiley:

Same thing. My headphones old, i think Life NC’s time over

same happened to me i bought few days ago from amazon KSA.and left speaker not working i tried every solution but problem persists .kindly tell some solution

If its a new one its under warranty.
You should contact the support and ask for further instructions.

My headphone is R500, and after 17 months, the left side is out of line and doesn’t produce any sound.
Can the problem be solved by restarting? thanks