Soundcore Life 2 charging problems

I’ve had my headphones for 5-6 weeks. There has been problems from start.
In the beginning it charged had only been charging for a short while when the light turn blue. But it only showed 30%. Started charging again and it charged for for a couple of hours to 100%.

But the problems have escalated. The light turns blue within seconds. I can sometimes get it to start charging after a lot of attempts. If i’m very lucky it can reach 60%.

I’ve tried several different chargers, battery packs and usb-cables. What can I do?

I fear that soon I’ll own a couple of Soundcore Death 2. :sob: :sob:

Since other chargers and cables haven’t helped, please reach out to support@anker.com and they’ll be happy to help you with this!

@karin This is a Soundcore , you will need to reach out to service@soundcore.com keep your pruchase receipt email ready.

Also try.posting this on Official Soundcore Community community.soundcore.com

To be quite honest… it doesn’t matter which support team you reach out to. I’ve accidentally used the wrong email several times and they never even say anything about it.

I still try to use the right one though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

With recent changes… I would be specific in mentioning Anker and Soundcore support groups. Always better to follow the right support instead of sending to wrong groups and the complaining about no response.

Ok, thanks. :blush:
Soundcore.com still links to this community. :lying_face:

That is a mess that @AnkerOfficial And Soundcore has to clean up… Hopefully soon to give some clarity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have asked enough times, and will leave it there

The Soundcore community link already updated on the official website.
https://community.soundcore.com/

All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Soundcore or Soundcore’s authorized resellers are covered by an 18-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.

So please send an email to soundcore support team via service@soundcore.com, your problem will be sort out as soon as possible.

Thanks, I just hoped there would be a quick fix, like a factory reset or something. :wink:

I’ll contact the support. :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial What are the plans to point Soundcore links on Anker community to Soundcore Community, so that users are sent there to post?

This will be really helpful for users… Plus drive up more members on Soundcore Community :slight_smile: