Soundcore Liberty Air vs airpods 2

I know I haven’t seen them.

My bad, I thought they did

1 Like

I do have the pair that came with the S10+. Samsung’s earbuds or whatever they are called. They sound great but I still prefer wired :rofl:

Wish they were black instead of white though

1 Like

I’ll take those off your hands :grin:

2 Likes

Ill trade ya a pair of mine for your samsung buds

2 Likes

I understand that, I’ve always liked the low profile look of black earbuds.

1 Like

@TheDude @Tank lol sorry guys but I’ll keep them for right now

2 Likes

Completely agree :+1:

1 Like

Lol no worries just thought I’d offer a good home.

2 Likes

No worries my dude, I figured you would keep them.

2 Likes

Dude, back TF off. You’re always trying to snake shit from me. I get that you’re upset that I didn’t have a wireless charger that I claimed from the PU page sent to you to be disassembled but to constantly ask for stuff that I asked for for is a shady move. First come first served.

Rant over. Sorry folks just got under my skin.

@TheDude
I dont know what your issue is with me, but i wasnt trying to get anythng for free. Also, what wireless charger did i ask you for? I dont recall that one. But whatever i did to set you off or piss you off im sorry. Never my intention to make anyone mad about anything

1 Like

Get a grip. Would you not be upset if you asked for something and then I immediately asked for the same thing? Not that I ever in a million years expected to receive said item but there was a minuscule chance.

I guess I should lower my expectations for decency and politeness when dealing with people over the internet. I thought we had developed a mutual respect. Guess that’s out the window.

This isn’t the first second or third time this has happened.

1 Like

Sit and spin “Techman”

Disagree. Sound quality is meh. I wouldn’t call them high end at all.

Few options when they came out. Lots of options now.

It’s funny how Apple champions individuality, but one size fits all with AirPods

And that’s from some one who’s been using their products for a long time.

I agree with you on the sound quality. However when they were released they were the best on the market, making them high end.

They are high end only on the price

1 Like

They were never the best on the market, heck I had true wireless earbuds back in 2014. Those bad boys sounded much better than airpods, but their short battery life only gave me an hour and half of listening time before they had to be charged.
Apples only claim to fame is their name and branding which sparked other companies to bring forth better variants of what has been on the market for years
Btw, These badboys had been out on the market since 2004

1 Like

I know that sound quality has never been up to par, but the other features that they have hadn’t been seen (and done well) before them.