Soundcore Liberty Air vs airpods 2

Soundcore Liberty Air vs airpods 2.

The airpods 2 come in at $159.00 with a standard case and $199.00 with a wireless charging case. These supposedly top tier headphones will go against the far cheaper at $79.99, Soundcore Liberty Air. I personally would choose the Liberty Airs. Which do you prefer?

1 Like

If AirPods 2 had removable tips and such, I would really like them.

But for the price I would have to take liberty air- plus I already have them lol

1 Like

I agree with you, I have a few problems with the airpods, but my biggest problem is that it is one size and thats it. I want more options than that, especially when you consider the price. They should have size options.

AirPods really aren’t overpriced. They are on par with other high end earbuds.

I want AirPods to fit me- I don’t want to fit AirPods. If you know what I mean.

1 Like

I understand completely, and I agree.

no, they are overpriced because you get mediocre sound from them. if they had better sound then i would say their price would be justified but its not

1 Like

Considering the features that you get I don’t think they are that overpriced, I believe they could stand to go down about $40-$60. Anker just does it better for less. I look at good deals from other companies and think they are overpriced because I am so used to Anker.

I’ll accept that. I’ve heard other of my friends say they’re really high quality sound- but there all kinda apple fanboys lol. You seem pretty unbiased :+1:

For the price alone I’d go with the Soundcore Liberty Air lol

1 Like

Same here, but it not only has a good price, but it actually is a good product.

1 Like

Yea I think the reviews are mostly positive

1 Like

Really the only thing I wish they had was a hear through mode, other than that they tick the main boxes.

1 Like

You should try to get them :+1:

1 Like

I want to.

Every once in a while I see some earbuds on the powerdraw, but I haven’t paid attention to which they are

1 Like

There have never been liberty air in the powerdraw… usually just regular BT earbuds

1 Like

What, you don’t have any wireless earbuds? Thats a shame, you should have at least 1 pair. I have a few myself and i still want more

1 Like

Don’t you have the white liberty air as well?

1 Like

Nope, i sent those back because they developed an issue where it would disconnect and reconnect every 5 minutes on its own. They sent me the black ones as its replacement

1 Like

I always look to see what is being given away.