Soundcore Liberty Air... do they connect to multiple devices simultaneously?

This worked perfectly! Thanks!

It will be connected with iPhone XS Max and Note 9 at the same time / simuntaneously?
Please reply. Tx

I cannot get them to pair to two devices (Galaxy S9 and 2019 Dell Latitude 7390). Doesnā€™t work like the way it was described above.

What I can do is pair one side to my phone and the other side to my laptop, but that would probably get confusing. At the end of the day, Iā€™m just using my Liberty Air 2 for phone and using different headphones for video conferences, etc. on my laptop.

I have found a way to make it work for me. I like to have one bud connected to my work computer (conference calls and listening) and the other to my phone (music and personal calls).

After resetting the buds, I took out the left bud and paired my computer. I then walk away with the right earbud still in the case (and I mean like 100 yards because these things have great connectivity). When far enough away so that the left and right donā€™t sink to each other (keep putting it back in the case to reset if it does this), i pair the right earbud to the phone. Then walk back to my computer.

If I want one device to come through both, I turn the bluetooth off the one I donā€™t want. Put the non-playing bud back in the case. When I take it out they pair.

Unfortunately if I want to go back to one on each bud, I have to do the walk.

Hello!
Iā€™ve tried your suggestion but it doesnā€™t work for me.
I have an Huawei P20 and an ASUS 430U laptop. With my ancient Anker SoundBuds I can have them connected to both equipments and work like you say, but I canā€™t do the same with Liberty Air 2.
Do you have any other tip?
Thanks