Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Broken Charging case

Hey guys I hope you can help me out. I recently lost and found my Liberty 2 Pros the upside is the headphones still work! However, my charging case has suffered serious water damage and I let it sit 48 hours and let it dry before attempting to try and get them to work. Not only will the LED indicators not show, but also the case won’t charge the headphones or charge via wall charger or Wireless pad. So my question to the community is: is there any way I can just buy a new charging case from Anker? I reviewed the warranty and it says they dont cover water damage. I look forward to a response and many thanks.

At this time they don’t offer just the charging cases. That really sucks that you lost them to water.

Ah thanks man, in that case I pray that I can somehow get these to work

At this point you have nothing to lose in opening the and trying to figure out what’s up on the inside of the case.

Hey, I just wanted to give an update. So customer service contacted me back via email today offering for me to buy the Charging Case seperate… I’ve not seen this happen in any other posts involving similar situations thus far so this came as quite the surprise. They want me to send 50$ via PayPal and the representative would handle the rest after I give the transaction information.

Have you thought about just buying the liberty 2 at £65 amazon now. Assume the ear buds fit the same in both cases…might be a better way, and you get a decent pair of spare phones.

This is awesome. Plus I guess it is good to know I have 100 dollars sitting in my ear. lol

Hate to hear they got water damaged. Unfortunately you gonna have to buy another pair

mine have sustained water damage yesterday and I was here to ask if anyone has seen the 3 charging dots flashing in any cases I’m confused for what this means

There is someone selling a used white case and right earbud on eBay today, for $30. Worth it just for the charging case. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anker-Soundcore-Liberty-2-Pro-True-Wireless-Earbuds-missing-Right-bud-READ/254817754187?hash=item3b54525c4b:g:4kkAAOSwW-9f5uDK