Soundcore Launch Giveaway!

Sorry to let you down, because there is no enough inventory in Italy, so we didn’t involve the country in this event. :cry:

1 Like

Our current pricing is not too high, but the production cost is actually $4 higher.

2 Likes

There will have lots of new audio products coming this year!
You can keep an eye on our new website.:grin:

4 Likes

Yes, you could even have a single charge for using one week!
Very convenient! :grin:

2 Likes

You could through the spirit series headphones in the washer and they will survive!:laughing:

1 Like

That is huge for me. I have gone back and forth with wired and wireless headphones and the biggest issue for me is the charge. Nothing like being out and having them die 2 miles from the house or having to deal with the wires getting in the way of the leash. 2.5 year old pitbull with the energy of 10,000 suns in his paws + wires = bad time.

I know I certainly would not mind the extra cost to have USB C and I doubt other customers would. I think the convenience of the reversible port far out weights the extra cost to customers. It would be nice to be able to plug in without having to look directly at the port and cable this is especially helpful in low light situations. You could also market the convenience of USB-C on your packaging.

@AnkerTechnical

Niiiiiice! :smiley:

in high spirits for these new spirits :grinning:

1 Like

I’d still like to try the spirit x headphones, as there a difference.

Looks like they could be the better pair, and if better than normal spirit, I GOT to be in it! lol

1 Like

I’m using mine right now and I’m loving them

Good luck to you all​:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

@AnkerOfficial

If you’re going to giveaway 350 of each model, how many community members are there? … IE, is it enough that each member gets one each? Just a thought

Would save on the … Bloody hell half these winners ain’t even members mumble!

Well considering they are heavily promoting this on Twitter, facbook and Instagram, I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority that won isn’t here on the forums

2 Likes

There’s a users section which gives you a figure on how many there is. For some reason it’s not loading on my phone but I think there’s around 100,000 registered users.

1 Like

As @elmo41683 has mentioned, this has been touted on Twitter, Facebook and several other platforms so the odds of soley community members winning are slim…in past events your looking at around 10-20 who may snag one (if they post that they have)…

As for registered members on the forum, currently the user tally stands at 722,408, of which probably less than 50,000 would be physically registered accounts, the remaining having something to do with auto account creation with purchases via anker.com (if I remember correctly from another thread)…

6 Likes

Yes, you are correct!

2 Likes

And yet, there’s prob only about 59 who REGULARLY participate in the forum, with about another 50 sending in the odd one off question due to an issue.

Just thinking would be nice if the regulars got rewarded! … Would live to try the spirit x, as looks like it’s a slight upgrade, with bigger “cones”!

@ankerofficial Do they use the new headphone material… Glypham (bad spelling)

Agreed, that’s why I think the last SoundCore Mini 2 trade for bucks event was a good method of both pushing the brand, gaining reviews and making sure regular active members had the best shot…hopefully they will do this again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@AnkerOfficial did mention another testing program session would be coming soon.

3 Likes