Soundcore Launch Giveaway!

Ooooo. You can never have too many earbuds. These look pretty good. Now the question is… does the bass hold up…?

This could not have come at a better time, @AnkerOfficial!

I just came back from Vegas last night and my SoundBuds Life headphones were stolen off my bag while boarding the plane.

1. Favorite pair of headphones gone

2. Had nothing to listen to on the 3.5 hour plane ride.

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @AnkerOfficial :grin:

2 Likes

is the Spirit Pro Coming too?

2 Likes

Should be later this month…

What no in-flight film on those loverly “hygiene” cleaned headphones? Hahahaha

Entered! Would absolutely LOVE to win :grin: Thanks for the opportunity, Anker!

1 Like

Not for Italy :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Do we know how this new technology works? Other question should soundcore not add a limit per person?

These look amazing. I love the fact that they are sweatproof. I walk/run my dog every day and constantly have to deal with pulling my ear buds our and drying them off and putting them back in while trying to keep a 60lb pitbull pup calm because I had to stop him from his run. This would solve the problem and create a win/win for both of us!

4 Likes

Perfect timing! Just put my last set of earphones through the washer and they didn’t survive :tired_face:

1 Like

OMG, I’m surprised at that! NOT! lol

I’ve done plenty daft things, including washing my one day old monthly pass for the bus. Years ago, they had a magnetic stripes, but cardboard. Should’ve seen the bus drivers face next day as I tried to use the piece of shrunken wrinkled up piece of card… Used it for the month without question UNBELIEVABLY… #luckybreak

My nephew washed his brand new mobile, that hadn’t even had its first charge. It got caught up with Christmas clothing gifts. He done more daft stuff than me to be fair and he half my age… Valley boys rock! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I signed up a couple days ago. Great contest and congrats on the new site @AnkerOfficial !

Exciting stuff!!

I always enjoy enjoy entering a contests for great products. I hope I win :blush:

1 Like

The production cost of the USB-C cable will more higher than the micro usb cable. We think it will increase the financial burden on users, so we will only try to use it in some of our high-end products in the future.:innocent:

1 Like

You can check the sprite X!
From a single charge, listen to 12 hours of sublime, bass-driven sound. That’s well over a week of workouts from a single charge.:grin:

2 Likes

It’s hard to imagine that someone will steal headphones!:joy:

Wish you good luck!:innocent:

The cable? Strange because the 3ft micro cost $6 vs $7 for USB-C.

$70 considered high end for earbuds, $100 for speakers?